OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I just called and they also have 4, 5, 13, 14, and 15 lol
you really dunno what to expect when you call or chat. that's why I try to call two days in a row or chat a few times in a day. I know they monitor chats and calls based on the no you call in or the e-mail you provide them, but oh well. sometimes, you get a very helpful rep and sometimes you don't.
mean.gif

I guarantee that we'll see an influx of mc Racer on e-bay next week. I hope NT fam gets most of these and not the lurkers that resell. don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with reselling but I'd rather have NT fam get theirs and actually rock 'em and not resell 'em.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The following is what they have in my size 11/11.5 in racers and trainers. They may have other sizes, this is for the people who share the same size as me. 

Racers - Total orange, university red, black/white

Trainers - Total Orange

Did you call nike customer service???
yes I did twice the first lady told me that they were all sold out on the sizes I was looking for but the chat rep told me that they had them in stock.. So i talked to another chat rep and said they were still there. Called again and was able to get the 8.5 
glasses.gif

yes I did twice the first lady told me that they were all sold out on the sizes I was looking for but the chat rep told me that they had them in stock.. So i talked to another chat rep and said they were still there. Called again and was able to get the 8.5 
glasses.gif
Did you racers or trainers?!?!

Back
Top Bottom