OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn this is some ****...
My nike order for the MC racers for the wife got cancelled due to none being available. Anyone else get this problem?

^^ I was able to get a 5.5, hopefully no issues. I got tracking and it's supposed to arrive on Thursday.

does anyone have any experience with wearing raw denim with their flyknits? i just got some naked & famous jeans, but i'm worried about it bleeding onto the flyknits.

I had some levi's commuter and some other indigo jeans (not sure if these are raw denim) bleed on my white flyknits.

Here are some recycled pictures if you want to see the damage, this is after using Jason Markk so they are a little lightened but not removed:

i thought nike was pretty good with keeping their online stock up to date. i didnt realize they actually send out cancellation emails.

Probably when doing phone orders, the nike rep see a size still active but maybe another rep finished the order before them?

Get my first pair of Flyknits tomorrow (Red racers) so psyched :rofl: .
Don't do it man!!! You will regret it in a year when your room is packed with flyknits and all your money is gone! [emoji]128514[/emoji] the red racers were my first pair too! And now I have like 15+ pairs......... and no space or cash

Don't do it man!!! You will regret it in a year when your room is packed with flyknits and all your money is gone! [emoji]128514[/emoji] the red racers were my first pair too! And now I have like 15+ pairs......... and no space or cash
this...

laugh.gif
I'm already doing my due diligence for my next pair. I'm so hyped. My addictive personality is gonna be put to the test with these I already know

Need those lucids in my life, hopefully we see some popular sizes restock in the future!

Yeah most ppl ask search everywhere, I know I used to look for hours and couldn't find anything. Plus ppl have access to other sites like @evden with the red trainers. As someone before me said, you guys can't expect to pay retail for some of the first wave stuff. Just be patient, and save up so when your elusive pair does show up, you have the money to pull the trigger on whatever price you are hit with

You got them yet man?? Or the dude not having that DF-fast-***-shipping-connection? [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Any outlets near Los Angeles has flyknits with a good price on it? Thinkin bout to buy my first pair of flyknits. I prefer the racers too damnn sexxay!

Haha seriously, I just started collecting and I got 4 pairs and it's only been a month LOL thank god for my tax return.

Back
Top Bottom