OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
A bit off topic here, but does anybody know how to cancel a VIP membership at RRS?  I tried in the account settings but it wasn't overly clear to me how to do such.

A bit off topic here, but does anybody know how to cancel a VIP membership at RRS?  I tried in the account settings but it wasn't overly clear to me how to do such.

Just call their customer service line and let them know you want to cancel your membership. Takes like 2 minutes.

Hands down, my favorite shoes nike ever made. My collection:

I got lucky at the outlet over by the harbor once, but woodbridge sucks and it's not worth driving out to leesburg.

There's RRS right down the street from my house but they don't carry anything worth buying and the staffs are pretty rude.

Never been to niketown dc so I couldn't say much about them.

PS. Size 12 trainers (White/black) available on RRS.  $134 - 20% vip promo code + 6% ebates + free shipping.

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/nike-flyknit-racer/
Great price for these regardless but they are Racers. When you said trainers I almost broke my comp of how fast I was trying to get on RRS hahaha

Anyone here in the DMV area? How are the local shops for Flyknits? I think I might have to start checking spots in DC. The Nike Outlet in Woodbridge is always a bust (I did get some black Lunar 1's for $60 though).

Luckily the people in this area don't care much for sneakers so I'm sure there has to be some out here.

I'm in bmore. There ain't **** here. I miss living in NJ because of how easy it was to get stuff there and NYC.

nope, i live in northern va and the only place ive seen have flyknits is nike georgetown. jordans/foams/nike bb is the hype around here.

Someone I know just paid $340 for a pair.
Thanks thats what I figured they were going for give or take on the size. I have the opportunity to round out my trainer collection and acquire the only 4 pairs that I really care to have besides what I already got. Univ. Red DS, Black/White DS, Volt/Black worn 1x, Total Orange worn 1x. Price is kinda steep for 4 pairs but I figured why the hell not and get it out of the way. $850 a decent deal on all 4 you think at this point?

I just noticed that some unpadded white trainers have pure white collars around the ankle, while other unpadded white trainers have a black lining around the ankle. Has anyone noticed that? Just realized it while looking on eBay

Yeah white trainers have 3 different versions. Those two unpadded and the white ankle padded

Thanks thats what I figured they were going for give or take on the size. I have the opportunity to round out my trainer collection and acquire the only 4 pairs that I really care to have besides what I already got. Univ. Red DS, Black/White DS, Volt/Black worn 1x, Total Orange worn 1x. Price is kinda steep for 4 pairs but I figured why the hell not and get it out of the way. $850 a decent deal on all 4 you think at this point?

Not a bad deal, I would do it

Aside from the few people I have spoken with and the original Collective members, the group is now CLOSED.  We will re-evaluate it again soon.  Thanks everyone.  
Damn.  Not being on NT much these days is a mofo lol.  Sent a request while catching up on the thread then saw this post.  Ah well. 
laugh.gif

For everyone looking to cop at NFS, some outlets will be having deals starting tomorrow for Memorial Day Weekend. Just a heads up for those headed there. I know I'm looking to cop a couple of the MC trainers
laugh.gif

Straight form the websites:

"40% off Clearance Apparel
40% off Clearance Equipment (excluding Elite Socks and GPS Sport Watches)
30% off Select Footwear "

For everyone looking to cop at NFS, some outlets will be having deals starting tomorrow for Memorial Day Weekend. Just a heads up for those headed there. I know I'm looking to cop a couple of the MC trainers
laugh.gif

Straight form the websites:

"40% off Clearance Apparel
40% off Clearance Equipment (excluding Elite Socks and GPS Sport Watches)
30% off Select Footwear "
glad they're bringing the extra 30% off select footwear, instead of the 20% nonsense.
roll.gif

i may double up if they have a sale going on. my parents house is 10 minutes away, and ill be there tomorrow anyway 8)

Back
Top Bottom