OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Repped, great video.

I know by now hes obviously used to it, but I wonder how his paralyzed arm affects(affected) his running. Whenever I stick my hand in my pocket for whatever reason while I run, it throws me a off my momentum a bit. Major props to him for not letting his arm get in the way of his life.

Last edited:
I'm HUGE fan of the LunarTrainer, but it seems like they won't be releasing. :frown:
All those FKs were personally made for him. I guess he's a big fan of the LT too. He works with Innovation Kitchen team at Nike, and he tests/provides feedback with Nike's latest running shoes and gear.
I believe he was given 10 pairs but only used 3-5 pairs. The remaining pairs were given to charity.

I only have one pair of lunartrainers, passed on the grey/volt and red/volt. Kicking myself for not getting those. I hope Nike releases a blue/volt colorway setup like his.

I only have one pair of lunartrainers, passed on the grey/volt and red/volt. Kicking myself for not getting those. I hope Nike releases a blue/volt colorway setup like his.

The LT is a CLASSIC in my book! Those cws along with the Chacoal/Volt and White/Purple cws are all that I have left... Any LT-soled version will be welcomed! :nerd:

Last edited:
Much like others in this thread, I too was told to expect a restock on NDC in the near future in a chat last night. I wouldn't be surprised if it occurred tonight, to coincide with the closing ceremonies.

niketown SF said just keep checking back...they weren't sure when they would be getting more...

The only known GR lunar release right now is the Chukka's in the coming Winter/Spring

What info are you looking for? The 3rd HTM release already happened in the US at Nike Montalban and Nike 21 Mercer. No word yet on a 4th HTM release.
Am I only 1 not feeling these?

Upcoming Zoom Trainer CWs via SN
http://sneakernews.com/2012/08/13/nike-flyknit-trainer-upcoming-colorways/

ahhhhhhh!!!! saw this earlier and didnt even bother looking too hard considering how long the wait could potentially be.

besides the most obvious candidates, any idea as to which are mens and which are womens? will both flyknit trainer and lunar one be unisex sizing going forward?

(proceeds to have flyknit induced seizure)

Personally, I LOVE the Lunar Ones!

I see two cws I'll be purchasing for sure and five as prospects.

-edit-
ahhhhhhh!!!! saw this earlier and didnt even bother looking too hard considering how long the wait could potentially be.

besides the most obvious candidates, any idea as to which are mens and which are womens? will both flyknit trainer and lunar one be unisex sizing going forward?

(proceeds to have flyknit induced seizure)

Feb 2013. It seems like the Lunar Ones will have gender-specific cws...

Last edited:
I noticed some of the lunar ones have a centered swoosh and others have a placement similar to that of the trainer. 

I agree that none of the colorways seem that great but I am interested in the Lunar One in terms of comfort.

I'd get them if I can use a coupon or find them below retail somehow, the $150 isn't worth it for me.  Don't get me wrong, I like my Flyknits but not THAT much.

I agree that none of the colorways seem that great but I am interested in the Lunar One in terms of comfort.

I'd get them if I can use a coupon or find them below retail somehow, the $150 isn't worth it for me.  Don't get me wrong, I like my Flyknits but not THAT much.
also keep in mind the price for the Lunar One+ will jump to $180. 

the 180 price tag, olympic hype dying down, and abundance of colorways will probably mean some colors will eventually go on sale... hopefully.

$180?!? dang. splurging on some HTMs doesnt seem that bad now. i'll probably still cave and try to grab a couple pairs though. hopefully at a discount.

I noticed some of the lunar ones have a centered swoosh and others have a placement similar to that of the trainer. 

Good eye. I didn't notice.

I wonder if these'll have the alternate/flipped colors on the medial side as seen with the Zoom versions.

-edit-
also keep in mind the price for the Lunar One+ will jump to $180.

the 180 price tag, olympic hype dying down, and abundance of colorways will probably mean some colors will eventually go on sale... hopefully.

WHAT?!? Source?

Last edited:
Man $180? I'd pay that for the grey/teal cw. Hopefully others will get marked down. I wish they would release a gr similar to the multicolored htm's from the 3rd release, those are holy grail status to me now.

Back
Top Bottom