OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
15% off code for FNL: RMN15
How do the trainers and racers fit compare to FR3s? I wear a 10 in those.

Thanks for the code! It really helps when ordering 2 pairs. saved about $45 instead of the $20 off $100 code. I ordered both volt racers and trainers. That makes 6 pairs of flyknits total in the collection. I need to quit checking this thread because every time I enter I wind up buying some of color. :rofl:

Well I said f*k it and decided to unds my HTMS.. I was at Nike Santa Monica yesterday, tried the GR trainers, and I must admit after walking in these HTMS they feel worlds of difference. Much more spungier with the lunarlon sole. I'm happy with these , really wanted the multicolor, but can't complain, glad to keep my pair. Now wondering if I should just wear em around, or actually run in them. I don't want to ruin them though. The knit fabric looks like it will get dirty ESP with this volt color .

http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/...6-927C-B5BA4BF3A03E-8568-000005601826CA96.jpg

Well I said f*k it and decided to unds my HTMS.. I was at Nike Santa Monica yesterday, tried the GR trainers, and I must admit after walking in these HTMS they feel worlds of difference. Much more spungier with the lunarlon sole. I'm happy with these , really wanted the multicolor, but can't complain, glad to keep my pair. Now wondering if I should just wear em around, or actually run in them. I don't want to ruin them though. The knit fabric looks like it will get dirty ESP with this volt color .
http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/...6-927C-B5BA4BF3A03E-8568-000005601826CA96.jpg

They seem to be very easy to wash.

wore my racers today. barefoot. jogged around the park. cooled off in the ocean. gonna use them in the gym later this week.

Are these in stock anywhere? What colorways have released? What is releasing in the future?

Anyone care to update me in one post?

Thanks for any assistance.

PO

Thanks for the code! It really helps when ordering 2 pairs. saved about $45 instead of the $20 off $100 code. I ordered both volt racers and trainers. That makes 6 pairs of flyknits total in the collection. I need to quit checking this thread because every time I enter I wind up buying some of color. :rofl:

I was initially going to just buy the blk/gry trainers but with the 15% off code I was persuaded to get a pair of volt racers too. It pretty much covers the tax and shipping and more.

As usual, RFX, you are always clutch! Thank you so much. Any information on how these fit? TTS?

PO

No clue about sizing, I just took a chance on a size 10 (same size I wear with Free Runs). I read that the Trainers you could go a size down and the Racers are TTS. I'll let you know more when I get my pairs.

is the 15% off not working for anyone else?

I tried and it worked earlier for me but it seems to not be working for me anymore

I have the racers and trainers and I went true to size on the racers and went half size down on the trainers. They both fit perfect for me. The trainers are wider in the toebox and the way these are constructed I personally didn't want much room at all in them. Having a little wiggle room is fine in other shoes, but you really want these to fit "sock-like" in my opinion. The racers are narrow and so is my foot, but I could see the racers not fitting well for someone with wider feet.

The racers are narrow and so is my foot, but I could see the racers not fitting well for someone with wider feet.

Now I'm a bit worried, I have wide feet. I actually plan to run in them so hopefully they'll fit, I can usually squeeze/fit in a 9.5 in LG3 and Pegasus (and those tend to be narrow too) so hopefully sizing up by half works out for me.

^^
RFX,

I'll let you know how my pair fits as well. Not sure when yours will come in, but I just purchased the Volts & it should arrive on the 4th. I went one size down to 11.
Thanks for all the info.

PO

Now I'm a bit worried, I have wide feet. I actually plan to run in them so hopefully they'll fit, I can usually squeeze/fit in a 9.5 in LG3 and Pegasus (and those tend to be narrow too) so hopefully sizing up by half works out for me.

I'm sure someone here owns a pair of racers that has a wider foot and can give some insight on how they fit for them. :nerd:

Last edited:
My Volt trainers came in today. I normally wear 9.5 but copped a 10 because it was the only size available.

Surprisingly they fit TTS. I also have wide feet.

Hope this helps.

damn just got home from work and tried adding a 7.5 volt trainer on fnl and checkin out right away... oos. then tried 8 right away and sure enough oos. can't win!

Last edited:
Settled for the Orange in a 10.5...are these going to hit FNL stores? I am going to swing by to my local store just in case.

Was able to get a pair of the Orange Racers off FNL. Awesome. Still looking out for the Blue Glow Trainers though :nerd:

This location had the volt trainers in just about a FSR as of monday night. Talked to the guy that works there and they just got them in. I also said the have the white/black trainers too, not sure on the sizes.

Fleet Feet Roseville
1850 Douglas Blvd. Suite 418
Roseville, CA 95661

Nike Flyknit
Style - Color # 532984-700
Volt/Black

Also free shipping

This location had the volt trainers in just about a FSR as of monday night. Talked to the guy that works there and they just got them in. I also said the have the white/black trainers too, not sure on the sizes.
Fleet Feet Roseville
1850 Douglas Blvd. Suite 418
Roseville, CA 95661
Nike Flyknit
Style - Color # 532984-700
Volt/Black
Also free shipping

Just doubled up on a size 9 in the volt colorway.

Thanks bruh :pimp:

This is off topic, but does any one else have trouble paying with PayPal with FNL? I tried buying the trainers this morning and I would get a message saying they couldn't authorize my PayPal transaction.

Back
Top Bottom