OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
According to UPS my Black/White Racers are due for an early delivery tomorrow from Nike. I'll take some pics and post them up for anyone who's interested in seeing them. I'm hoping they're Black/White and not White/Black, guess I'll find out soon enough lol. 

According to UPS my Black/White Racers are due for an early delivery tomorrow from Nike. I'll take some pics and post them up for anyone who's interested in seeing them. I'm hoping they're Black/White and not White/Black, guess I'll find out soon enough lol. 

sounds good there.

Thanks for that man. I really wanted to see some on feet pics!

Think my white racers will be arriving today. If I have the chance tonight I'll post some on foot shots.

hope them white racers are black on the outside

I do too. The one flaw that I see on the white outside pics is that the tongue is white. For all of the other racers with the black inside, the tongue is always black. If it was the case for these too, I suspect the tongue would be black not white.

If nike really has flipped the colors, than the white tongue makes sense.

Ok I wanna thank for the help on the sizing when I ordered a 14 and a few people thought I should of stayed to my tru size of a 13 but the 14 does fit pretty close to a 13 for me I do kinda have wide feet if they made a 13.5 they would be perfect but im really glad I copped a pair and they are pretty comfey I hope to get more 
happy.gif

Based on the color code, where 0 corresponds with black and 1 with white, it seems probable that they are black on the lateral side. They are also listed as predomminantly black

Damn...why did I wait so long to try racers! Have trainers (padded) and while very comfortable, these are a completely different comfort.

Is it worth ordering a pair of white or black Trainers from NDC and hoping that they're the OG unpadded versions or is it pretty much guaranteed to be the newer padded version?

I may try and return if they're the new version but can't remember if anyone lucked out got unpadded pairs from the initial restock.

Is it worth ordering a pair of white or black Trainers from NDC and hoping that they're the OG unpadded versions or is it pretty much guaranteed to be the newer padded version?

I may try and return if they're the new version but can't remember if anyone lucked out got unpadded pairs from the initial restock.

The chances of getting a unpadded pair are really really low

So you're saying there's a chance....
Jk I may order a pair anyways. The white trainers have become my all time favorite white sneaker. Bummed that they don't have the orange in my size anymore though.

Lol like I have been saying racers>trainers

If you dont mind me asking what did you cop off of
I agree.  The chukka are my fav followed by the racers.  I love the way they fit around your ankle without the padding.  I have the lunar flyknits and the padding does change the feel a bit and also the look.  Not enough for me to complain too much but i do like them without the pads. 

Ironically the racers were made to withstand more vigorous running than the trainers would be. Racers are more comfortable than trainers (pad or not) for any duration in any situation. I'm sure most can agree with my statement here.

I can totally agree with you. While most may use for casual/walking I use my racer's strictly for running 5+ miles a day. I haven't tried the lunars yet, but I do love these more than my frees. Super light and comfy

I got my trainer from ndc last week its a padded version just to let you know.

Last edited:

I ordered 3 pairs in the hope of scoring a non-padded pair and I only got padded (sizes 10 and 10.5).  Some people got non-padded blacks but those were when the shoe first restocked.  I've only seen padded since.

They finally updated the stock image of the black Trainers on NDC. Almost 100% sure this is what you're getting if ordered.

So are the black and white racers from NDC the same as the ones on Road Runner Sports? Is Road Runner showing the inside panel of the shoe in their pic?

Back
Top Bottom