OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They are located in the UK right? That looks to be something they've printed themselves, the fonts don't even match up. Shoot 'em an email with the picture attached and let's see what they say...

Last edited:
top pic is the wiggle trainers bottom is racers from RRS. whats the story with the different tag?

My trainers have also come in from Wiggle but the tag is exactly the same as the ones I get here in the states. Maybe something happened to the original box that your shoes were in?

Would love to find a heavy blue toe myself to balance out a pair I've got. Size 9.5 Anyone? 

heavy blue seems to be very hard to find. i have seen heavy pink on most and some decent green on pairs. not much blue.
got all my pairs in now. will definitely keep the pair on the right. i just have to see which of the other two i want to mix and match with.

heavy blue seems to be very hard to find. i have seen heavy pink on most and some decent green on pairs. not much blue.
got all my pairs in now. will definitely keep the pair on the right. i just have to see which of the other two i want to mix and match with.
Ones on the right are sick, middles are crazy pink. 

I'd probably take Shoe #1, Shoe #4, #5 & #6.

Then match up #1 & #6 and #4 & #5 

Lol

Last edited:
Yeah I'm keeping 5 and 6 for sure. 1-4 look exactly the same to me though haha. Will probably just return a pair and mix and match a pair with 5 and 6

Would it be safe to stay true to size with the trainers? Getting the white colorway

I need to buy that cleaner for my white / black trainers. I noticed the grey/blacks were pulled down. I think they'll be back up but just in case I'm glad I have a pair.

Will they stop making these trainers? (God I hope not!)

I need to buy that cleaner for my white / black trainers. I noticed the grey/blacks were pulled down. I think they'll be back up but just in case I'm glad I have a pair.

Will they stop making these trainers? (God I hope not!)

Which cleaner are you referring to?

Yeah now that we're seeing some real pictures of the MC trainers, I'm pretty disappointed. I was expecting the more random pattern of the racers. Mine aren't supposed to ship from RRS until September so I think I'll wait it out to see a few more pictures before cancelling or just wait it out and return them.

Back
Top Bottom