OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks dre. You definitely should get the wht/blk pair. I'm just hoping I land some OG white laces some where. Nothing else will do!

Justdome I go the racers awhile back from wiggle. I had a 23% discount and they were on sale so it came out to be $87 shipped! Patience is great but it's gonna wear you down once everyone gets going.

Im about to get MC racer but can decide size. Do you usually get your normal size or half sizeup??

Happy #flyknitfridays

...just a few pics to keep the thirst alive

Thanks to those who have posted and helped me find my pairs!!

Awesome photos of your multicolor Flyknits. Although I prefer more blue/teal on the toebox, the majority pink on your pair look really good!

My run pair came in already.! Damn Nike shipping is slacking..

Edit: going to new balance store to get me some round laces.

Last edited:
I've been lurking around NT for about 6 years now and have not mad an account til' now. I'm active on ISS under username soleCROOK for about 6 years but i've noticed that ISS has a lot of bonehead user there that just says the stupidest **** and just start drama. I've been reading this flyknit thread for about the last few weeks and seeing how much y'all be lookin out for each other to get the hook up is mad dope. Kinda reminds me how the shoe game was back in the day where everyone was just pluggin each other. But anyways just sayin my hellos and thanks for the info for where to cop the MC racers, just scooped my pair at run.com for retail with no tax/shipping. 
nthat.gif

I've been lurking around NT for about 6 years now and have not mad an account til' now. I'm active on ISS under username soleCROOK for about 6 years but i've noticed that ISS has a lot of bonehead user there that just says the stupidest **** and just start drama. I've been reading this flyknit thread for about the last few weeks and seeing how much y'all be lookin out for each other to get the hook up is mad dope. Kinda reminds me how the shoe game was back in the day where everyone was just pluggin each other. But anyways just sayin my hellos and thanks for the info for where to cop the MC racers, just scooped my pair at run.com for retail with no tax/shipping. 
nthat.gif
Was it hard being a lurker for 6 years? I'm sure there must have been times where you just want to post something, but then eventually you gather your composure and say "no no no, thou shall not reveal my identity". Welcome to the NT realm; ISS is practically a kids' playground these days. The only places you can still find maturity on that forum is in the running section.

These racers fit so much better than my trainers. I don't know if it's because of the model, or the fact that my trainers are padded, but my racers fit like a glove.

Back
Top Bottom