OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Jeff Chylinski's photo

Black/white trainers came in from my NDC phone order.  These are my 4th and last pair of trainers (unless I can find some sz 12.5 MC trainers at or below retail).  The shoes are padded if anyone is curious and these came with ribbon laces just like the Lunars.  I'm going to use these for casual wear instead of running, so I might swap out the laces for the NB laces.

Blue glows came in so I had to take a group shot. Still on the hunt for red trainers and then any good deal on the og colors. Still think these are the best trainer/running shoe out there.

Are these legit? I've never seen this colorway. The guy has a box but what's weird is that the color code says 700 which is the color code for the volts. The colorway on the box says electronic yellow/black.

Jealous of all the Blue Glow Trainers, need a 9.5 ASAP.

Hopefully someone can keep an eye out, I was the one hooking NT'ers up with Volt Racers/Orange Racers/and Various Trainers in 2013.

Hopefully I can find some.

Are these legit? I've never seen this colorway. The guy has a box but what's weird is that the color code says 700 which is the color code for the volts. The colorway on the box says electronic yellow/black.
do u even have to ask? just look at the color. it's banana yellow...not volt.

and that black spot on the toe box.

come on...

Last edited:

My tiny flyknit collection. To the dude working the trade with the white swoosh red trainers. Get a tongue tag pic.

does anyone know where you can find replacement laces? sorry if this has already been asked, new to the site. I recently purchased the Trainers in Grey/Bright Crimson but am not a fan of the pinkish laces, am looking for light grey laces from Trainers or Racers to replace the current pink. or even a generic offbrand, don't really care as long as they're close. so far I've had no luck.

also, I'm guessing no one knows, but still waiting for a release date on the Bright Crimson/Glacier Ice-Gym Red colorway.

thanks in advance for any info re: laces!

TT

Last edited:

does anyone know where you can find replacement laces? sorry if this has already been asked, new to the site. I recently purchased the Trainers in Grey/Bright Crimson but am not a fan of the pinkish laces, am looking for light grey laces from Trainers or Racers to replace the current pink. or even a generic offbrand, don't really care as long as they're close. so far I've had no luck.

also, I'm guessing no one knows, but still waiting for a release date on the Bright Crimson/Glacier Ice-Gym Red colorway.

thanks in advance for any info re: laces!

TT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/16086188853...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

go with 45, they are a little thinner than the nike rope laces but they work well with the shoes. 

I really wish they would release a navy, red, and white version for the Olympics.  I have so many articles of clothing that have similar colorways... just please release one!

(or at least give us a teaser of something to come this year... I hope the racers dont die in 2014)

Back
Top Bottom