OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Stock photos, but got 'em! Hope the white part stays white for over a day.

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

nike-flyknit-racer-sail-volt-black-at-road-runner-sports-3.jpg

Last edited:
RRS has all sizes 7+. Add the $1.99 VIP membership, and it comes out at $135 plus free shipping. Also don't know why people are trying to sell these on eBay for $230 minimum.

how's the width of the racers compared to the free flyknits?
Racer has the skinny waffle sole and Free has the free so naturally it's significantly wider IMO..  The actual shoe tho- FKF hugs like nothing I've worn before, tighter than a sock, pressure on every individual toe.  Racer is comparable to all other FK models in snugness.  

I noticed the FKF were marked down to $69.99 at my outlets last weekend.  I have one pair and they're my go-to nowdays.

Dope-factory have 7.5 8 and 9.5 US sizes for the racers in the black/white colour way. Sorry if this has already been posted

I found my sz13 blk/wht trainers at a RSS in Torrance about a month ago so check around.  Also @Owhat  you might want to call Nike and see if they have them in their warehouse still.  I just ordered the volt/atomic teal this week in a sz13, just make sure you have the style number ready and they can check for you.  FYI apparently NikeChat reps have access to the NDC warehouse and can order for you from there but when you call a Nike Rep they have access to a different Nike warehouse that NikeChat does not.  That was a little convoluted but hopefully it makes a little sense.  Basically, call Nike hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom