OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Where do you get these laces? Lacedup laces look too thick and wide..
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
 Those have to be the ugliest laces I have ever seen.

How do I clean the white flyknit trainers of scuff marks and some dirt without Jason markk? I was thinking soap and water with a soft brush. Any ideas?

okay, so I received my first trainer (MC) and racer (team orange) last week and finally got to try them both on yesterday. what I can say is I know why a lot of people enjoy the racers now. the trainers are okay but I like the racers better since they are so lightweight and comfortable. when you pick up the box, it doesn't seem like there's shoes inside. LoL. I ordered my normal size 10 on both and they fit TTS for me. I'll be testing out the racers in the warmer months to see how they are when running. I think if I went up 1/2size , they would look big on me. needless to say, I'll be hunting some more racers in the future. I know it's a long shot, but I hope to find a pair of mc racers.

I'm guessing you mean the trainers?  If so, I have not spotted any under retail.  Expect for someone that got lucky and spotted a pair at the Nike Factory Store.
I got them in my size off RRS for $80 shipped. Keeping checking NDC and RRS.

Back
Top Bottom