OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
im 50/50 with these...if only they were made as a Trainer or Racer (Same Cw) I would buy in a second!
Agreed. For my tastes, a Racer or Trainer would be much preferred. But I was thinking about it, and for the athletes who are actually wearing them in Sochi it's probably the most appropriate flyknit to date.  So I'm gonna think of them more as a one-off shoe for puddle hopping and snow days. 

That being said, the on foot pics I've seen with the athletes look fantastic. The shoe looks slimmer when worn than it does in the stand alone pics.

Can't get any of the discount codes to work.....

Is it just me or has NDC been screwed up the last few days?

Sales tax is different depending on what state you live in...
it makes sense my tax was 8 but still. i got it to 79 by adding kids socks lol. made it cheaper since i was getting like 84 before. but either way i skipped on them

so footlocker just took down all the good colors of the 1s.. :frown: 

i thought they'd put em on sale

How much would y'all pay for some vnds volt trainers? No signs of wear only on the soles.

Has anyone tried contacting dope factory through their email ever gotten a response, or do they typically leave it unanswered?

How much would y'all pay for some vnds volt trainers? No signs of wear only on the soles.
I paid $80 
smile.gif
 Idk if that was too much or what, but there was an offer and I wanted a pair.

I'm in cali too but false. Chicago is higher.
Chicago isn't a state bruh. As a state, California has the highest combined tax rate. Chicago does have one of the highest tax rates as a city, but Los Angeles has the same rate and so does LB

The guys paying below 80 for the chlorines, are you paying shipping?
That's probably the only answer to why some dudes got their pairs for below $80. The Nike Rep I talked to had my price adjusted since I ordered when they were still $120 + 20% OFF. He brought them down to $71 before tax, and $77 after, must not have included shipping costs. It's not even a matter of how much tax you paid.

Back
Top Bottom