OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Received my black trainers, I knew I should've not purchased size 8, I'm usually size 8.5 and they're too tight 
frown.gif

U guys think theyll restock again? 
It will break in.

damn someone took my size 9 on the white trainers lol, I had it in my cart too. Oh well

I saw size 11's on dope factory that popped up earlier today, probably foreshadowed this bigger restock

Was just about to post the restock.
Got wht/blk racers and trainers, mc racer half size down bc People say they run big and University red chukkas... I'm a poor but very happy guy atm!!!! [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Copped the wht/nlk trainers... Think they were $195 shipped to the US which is still about $100 less than what you'd pay on eBay.

Got home from work a little while ago. EG Trainers came out GREAT :pimp: :pimp: . Tired as hell though so I'm gonna hold off on heat-setting them until tomorrow. Also gonna wait to take pics in the sunlight since that's where I took the in-progress pics. I'll post everything tomorrow after work :smokin .
Hopefully this Philly weather holds up man. I'll be out and about before the Flyers game tomorrow
The weather this year has been stupid. So many ups and downs. You should be good today though it's gonna be beautiful, like 60 something degrees. Sub-30 on Thursday though :lol:.

I'm sick I missed the Multicolor Racer and White/Black Trainer restock on DF :smh: :smh: :smh:. Why can't these joints restock during the summer when I'm up all night? Anyone know if they had 10/10.5s? Hopefully not, that'd ease my pain a little :lol:.

Last edited:
The weather this year has been stupid. So many ups and downs. You should be good today though it's gonna be beautiful, like 60 something degrees. Sub-30 on Thursday though
laugh.gif

I'm sick I missed the Multicolor Racer and White/Black Trainer restock on DF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Why can't these joints release during the summer when I'm up all night? Anyone know if they had 10/10.5s? Hopefully not, that'd ease my pain a littmy size
my size 10 white trainers just got jacked from my cart, fml
mean.gif

Just a heads up for those ordering more than one pair from dope factory, you may get hit with a customs charge. I ordered one pair before and didn't have to pay customs. Ordered 2 pair and UPS was asking to collect customs fees.

The weather this year has been stupid. So many ups and downs. You should be good today though it's gonna be beautiful, like 60 something degrees. Sub-30 on Thursday though
laugh.gif

I'm sick I missed the Multicolor Racer and White/Black Trainer restock on DF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. Why can't these joints restock during the summer when I'm up all night? Anyone know if they had 10/10.5s? Hopefully not, that'd ease my pain a little
laugh.gif
they had a 10 and 10.5 in the multi racers and a 10 in the white trainers. I just picked up the multi racers two days ago so I passed on doubling up but I'm still looking for white trainers in a 10.5, I was gonna buy an 11 but passed... I hope I don't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom