OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ordered my lucids a week ago with the 15% off. They called today to tell me there was no more inventory. Gave me an extra $15 off on top. I can wait another few weeks for them to come in 
pimp.gif

i know its been discussed somewhere....but how do you properly clean these white trainers?

bagged? just throw it in? hand wash with bleach and detergent?

these comeups at the local running stores had me jealous so I just want on a telethon with fleet feet and luke's locker but came up empty.  I need some new racers in a bad way.  Haven't seen the neo-turq in person so I was waiting to pull the trigger, and my lucids are on backorder.  Looking hard for some of the older colors and those dark grey's would've been a nice find.  If anybody has a beat on some older racers, let me know.

Unrelated, what do you think a fair price for DS uni red trainers would be?
pm'd

use the Tide magice eraser on your white flyknit to pre-treat it. and just throw it in the wash. I dont even use a pillow case anymore.

Here's what my cat thinks of you ManUre fans

A Liverpool fan owning a cat, sounds about right. . . PU**Y . . . :tongue:

Cheer all you want for Everton as they've been out of form and losing the 4th slot. They've got no chance for that and if you haven't heard, they'll drop points for this game so Liverpool doesn't finish up top.

A Liverpool fan owning a cat, sounds about right. . . PU**Y . . .
tongue.gif

Cheer all you want for Everton as they've been out of form and losing the 4th slot. They've got no chance for that and if you haven't heard, they'll drop points for this game so Liverpool doesn't finish up top.
Nope, they will not drop points on purpose. Osman promised the Reds Everton will try their hardest against Man City. Osman is nothing but class, he's been at Everton his whole career, I take his word for it. An out of form Everton is still good enough to beat Man U I guess.

If anyone that is in LA wants a pair of racers they have all three new colors at the nike grove. Has anyone confirmed that the multi-color 4.0 is releasing this Thursday?

^ Well. . . Moyes lead Man U, yes. . . :roll eyes Notice how Everton is quite amazing after the departure of Moyes and his entire staff. They come to Man Utd and just welcome the mid table style upon us. How do you fire the entire Man Utd staff that served under SAF and won the 20th? You can see the lack of inspiration from the players on the pitch for Moyes.

Lets see at Goodison Park this Saturday where Man City stands. They have nothing else to play for but the BPL title.

. . . I guess Liverpool gets their 1 good year to say something. . . cause all those other years. . . Man U was getting money, where the F**k you been? lol.

Its nice to see Liverpool in the right direction at the end of the day. . . UEFA for you guys is amazing I bet. Its been what? 5-6 years? Enjoy it for sure.

Last time Liverpool was good was when Torres was actually fun to watch. . . What an amazing striker. . .

Last edited:
^ Well. . . Moyes lead Man U, yes. . . :roll eyes Notice how Everton is quite amazing after the departure of Moyes and his entire staff. They come to Man Utd and just welcome the mid table style upon us. How do you fire the entire Man Utd staff that served under SAF and won the 20th? You can see the lack of inspiration from the players on the pitch for Moyes.

Lets see at Goodison Park this Saturday where Man City stands. They have nothing else to play for but the BPL title.

. . . I guess Liverpool gets their 1 good year to say something. . . cause all those other years. . . Man U was getting money, where the F**k you been? lol.

Its nice to see Liverpool in the right direction at the end of the day. . . UEFA for you guys is amazing I bet. Its been what? 6-7 years? Enjoy it for sure.
I'm not even a Liverpool fan though.

any downsides to wearing trainers without insoles? copped white/black trainers for a steal price but a small size on me. they kinda fit without insoles though. im not running in em, just wearin casually..but any negatives at all?

Last edited:
anyone get a size 10 in the oreo racers and need a 10.5? i copped 10.5 cause there wasn't a 10 =( someone size swap me 

Back
Top Bottom