OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
They look mad dope. Can't wait for this. Anyway, I just cope the volt racers in a size 9 and I'm actually a size 9.5 for racers. I'm wondering, is it true that the old racers are slightly bigger than the current racers?

They look mad dope. Can't wait for this. Anyway, I just cope the volt racers in a size 9 and I'm actually a size 9.5 for racers. I'm wondering, is it true that the old racers are slightly bigger than the current racers?
no they're all the same

oh.

Cant believe the prices I'm seeing.. I got my white/black racers for $90 shipped on clearance, same with the Cheetos but I returned them
mean.gif

Yall think the new CWs will hit clearance on nike or any other stores?
You´re talking about the past buddy....right now prices have sky-rocketed 
mad.gif

Got my 11.5 in the white / black trainers from DF... Thank you. Now I can sell my 12's that were a little too big

YO! If you sell those size 12s for a fine more than you paid, you're a shameful reseller ruining our precious game son!

Signed,

Holier than thou nike talk guy

I laugh when ppl bring up supply and demand when it comes to price because most of the time they don't understand the real concept. if nobody is paying that insane price, the price goes down until a person is "willing and able" to pay it, market price. I can tell you are in this for money, which is cool make your money, but that much on some normal white and black trainers?! Some HTMs don't even go for that much

And 5 years from now I don't want to play 1k for a sneaker if I god for bid messed them up

Laugh if you want dude, but I'm talking about reality. You really think people will stop paying prices for goods that are increasingly harder to find just because YOU want them to or because you think it's not right? Lets be realistic man. I see you're an OG Flyknit collective member number 75 or whatever, so be proud that you got on the wagon early. But that's the past, reality is fools are BEASTING. As for me being "all about money," that's actually offensive. I have a job and I like buying sneakers. Should I buy sneakers and lose money out of my pocket or just maybe buy a few extra to flip to then have more cash for MORE kicks? No brainer for me and 75% of dudes out there.

Lets not judge so harshly.

^ LOL. Really?

The list is a lot longer than just him this season . . . I can write a book of how Mad I am.

Him and Ashley Young should be be pals.

Yeah pretty easily obtainable for those living in and around NYC. For the rest of the country, not so much.

Dude probably has them all over eBay for $500+ Buy-It-Nows :lol:. I wouldn't mind another pair of volt/royals or greys though.

Last edited:
Yeah pretty easily obtainable for those living in and around NYC. For the rest of the country, not so much.

Dude probably has them all over eBay for $500+ Buy-It-Nows
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't mind another pair of volt/royals or greys though.
This is true.

Ebay prices are 280-400 though if it makes anyone feel better?

Last edited:
Question for anyone that calls up some Nike stores to check for deals sometimes, are you guys calling Outlets or clearance stores or something else?  Called all the outlets in Jersey and after I ask if they have trainers or racers they either just say "no" and tell me they have Lunar 1s or Frees.  Im not expecting a ton of stores to have them obviously but if no one has had success at stores like that it probably isn't worth the time.

Back
Top Bottom