OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Question for anyone that calls up some Nike stores to check for deals sometimes, are you guys calling Outlets or clearance stores or something else?  Called all the outlets in Jersey and after I ask if they have trainers or racers they either just say "no" and tell me they have Lunar 1s or Frees.  Im not expecting a ton of stores to have them obviously but if no one has had success at stores like that it probably isn't worth the time.
clearance and outlets...both are worth checking. if they're saying no, then they clearly don't have them (or they could be being lazy). only you can decide if its worth the time. certain cw's are definitely just about dried up 

clearance and outlets...both are worth checking. if they're saying no, then they clearly don't have them (or they could be being lazy). only you can decide if its worth the time. certain cw's are definitely just about dried up 
Yeah figured as much, seems like people have been having luck lately with some smaller places I figured maybe theres some pockets of the country trainers/racers never caught on and are sitting a little bit.. only a place in Memphis had a trainer in hot pink in sz 14 so at least thats something ha

Is 175 shipped for volt racers size 8 a decent deal?
Yep, it´s $ 25 over retail for an almost hard to find cw so pretty decent compared to Ebay-nsane.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
^For real, I was following the thread all day yesterday except right before I slept.
Then I slept on the sz 11 restock of white/black trainers on DF :smh:

Just got my chlorine flyknit racers from run.com yesterday. They are listed as "B width" on the website, but they fit the same as my other pairs. I don't think racers come in different widths anyways.

Run.com still has size 9.5 and 10 for $110 + free shipping. Can't beat that.

any good deal for trainers out there? still looking for the elusive 10 in the MCs

i shouldnt have waited :smh:

Last edited:
Laser Crimson pics. totally diggin' the orange'ish/pink'ish tone to them. definitely not close to a University red, but if you have one of the other, I think it should cover the need for a red Racer.

Just got my chlorine flyknit racers from run.com yesterday. They are listed as "B width" on the website, but they fit the same as my other pairs. I don't think racers come in different widths anyways.

Run.com still has size 9.5 and 10 for $110 + free shipping. Can't beat that.
Except, you can beat that... some places including Nike outlets had or might still have them for around $80 shipped.

same here man. the grey ones were okay, but definitely not worth the hype.

Back
Top Bottom