OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Why do you always ask for sizes? The person kindly gave you the location and number. If you really want them then you will have no problem picking up a phone and calling

Right? This kid :smh:

Last edited:
He's doing it to troll. Just use the block option to rid yourself of asinine posts such as those.

Damn someone is selling a 10.5 multicolor racer in a local fb group for $140. Why can't it be a 9.5:smh:

Last edited:

saw someone wear blue/volt trainers today at south coast plaza....any leads on a 8.5?
try calling nike.com's number or chatting up a rep online.(you're going to have to look up the style code)
 they might still have them or can locate for you.

also, no one ever seems to be looking for these, but a nike rep on the phone said they had red/electric green trainers the other day..no clue on what sizes or price

Search Facebook groups "flyknitseller".

laugh.gif
at Lunar 2 Lux on Flight Club.
Thanks man, repped. Copped my first pair of flyknits and they dont fit. Id rather sell them to someone for the clearance price I paid rather than deal with NDC returns.

Got my post deleted by mods and feeling like an idiot lol. Is asking for how much I should sell shoes for not allowed on forums either?

Anyone?
Here you go man.  I feel like they are not "no show", but rather low cut.  The tab is high, but can be tucked in with no discomfort.  The cushioned socks however, I would say are no show... but not the hyperlites.  Hope this helps.  Sorry... was going for a ride and realized it is hard to see where the shoe ends and sock begins.  I am sure you get the picture.  Racers are a size 10 and hyperlites a size L.

Here you go man.  I feel like they are not "no show", but rather low cut.  The tab is high, but can be tucked in with no discomfort.  The cushioned socks however, I would say are no show... but not the hyperlites.  Hope this helps.  Sorry... was going for a ride and realized it is hard to see where the shoe ends and sock begins.  I am sure you get the picture.  Racers are a size 10 and hyperlites a size L.
Awesome, just what I was looking for.  Thank you very much!  What are your thoughts on the socks?  They seem a bit pricey, but I was thinking of getting a couple with that $25 gift card nike gave me.

Back
Top Bottom