OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Mine get here on Monday from RRS pre order. It was $119 shipped no tax. Already got the black laces to swap in.

San Jose Westgate outlet they do take phone orders no extra discojnts fsr

Shoutout to the dude who posted the Nike flatiron info.. Just got these from there.. They had the purp/pink and the blue/blacks in stock as well..

Loving these in person :pimp:

There were some people that had super delayed orders through NikeID and got the shoe for free and 20% off their next order. That is the most I have seen NDC give.

I haven't seen this mentioned before but has anyone ever tried ordering the harder to find flyknit on international.miedouyou.com? I found the pair of flyknit trainers in the black/white colorway I've been after but I'm scared I'll pay and receive either a fake or nothing at all. Any advice?

I haven't seen this mentioned before but has anyone ever tried ordering the harder to find flyknit on international.miedouyou.com? I found the pair of flyknit trainers in the black/white colorway I've been after but I'm scared I'll pay and receive either a fake or nothing at all. Any advice?
I would stay away from sites like that. Buy from sites mentioned in this thread or eBay. 

There's always B/W Trainers being put up on eBay, so just save the search and keep checking as much as you can. Good luck on your search!

Last edited:

There's pretty much a 99.9999% chance of them being fake I wouldn't touch a site like that with a 10 foot pole

I would stay away from sites like that. Buy from sites mentioned in this thread or eBay. 

There's always B/W Trainers being put up on eBay, so just save the search and keep checking as much as you can. Good luck on your search!

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately there's literally only one flyknit trainer in the cw in my size on ebay that I'm after and the person wants $300 for them. I'll definitely take your advice and wait it out.

There's pretty much a 99.9999% chance of them being fake I wouldn't touch a site like that with a 10 foot pole

Noted, thanks for the info!

man, i don't know how long i can hold out for the purple ones. I need those. tempted to just cop off ebay.

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately there's literally only one flyknit trainer in the cw in my size on ebay that I'm after and the person wants $300 for them. I'll definitely take your advice and wait it out.
Noted, thanks for the info!
No problem man. $250+ is about the average price for B/W Trainers in common men's sizes on eBay.

Send him an offer of $250 and see what he says. Just let him know that you can give him the money right now so that it's a more tempting offer for him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom