OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just phone ordered a pair of electric green flyknit trainers, probably one pf my favorite colorways. Pretty sure FSR at these stores:

San Jose CA - 408-374-4147

Orlando FL - 407-351-9400

The one in San Jose let me price match to 119, originally was 129. Also let me stacked survey coupons.
There were hella electric greens when I went in to the San Jose westgate outlet last week, definitely a FSR.

Last edited:
Just got "Shipping Date Change" email from RRS about the Uni Reds. Estimated ship is 8/4 now (at least for me).

On endclothing they have Lucid Green's available in a UK11.5 (US12.5) and UK12 (US13) for $175.00

Those trainers have a decent amount of variation in them. I like that particular pair more than some MC racers. A lot of trainers I've seen just come out pretty much pink

speaking of trainers, my sister and mother were into my MC pair so much they both bought pairs for themselves.  sorry for the potato camera 

Nike San Leandro Clearance had MC Racers in small sizes 5-6.5 maybe like 15 pairs total.. Sold out really quick. 99.99 with 30% off.

Back
Top Bottom