OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are there such things as flyknit trainer b grades? I just ordered a pair and it had the b grade stamp on them. I couldn't notice anything different than a normal pair. Thanks

Are there such things as flyknit trainer b grades? I just ordered a pair and it had the b grade stamp on them. I couldn't notice anything different than a normal pair. Thanks
Yes, there are. But they are usually in good condition. You'll be fine.

i have a b grade racer, no observable flaws. if anything it's a great deal

Purchased a pair of Racers for my friend. She wears a 7 in women's which supposedly translates to a 5.5 in men's, according to Nike. But looking at these now, they look super small. Does anyone know how accurate the size conversion is for women?

Purchased a pair of Racers for my friend. She wears a 7 in women's which supposedly translates to a 5.5 in men's, according to Nike. But looking at these now, they look super small. Does anyone know how accurate the size conversion is for women?

In my personal experience the size conversion for women is very accurate. I wear a women's 9.5 and always buy my racers in a size 8 and have never had any issues with them. Being racers when they're brand new they are a little snug, especially in the toe area (thats what I've always dealt with), but with like 3-4 wears they fit exactly like I want them too.

Last edited:
Need to know this asap!

Is there a size difference in padded and unpadded version of the Flyknit Trainers? I've got rid of a black/white padded US10 (slightly to small) and have my eye on a 10,5 unpadded.

Will the US10,5 unpadded be a good fit if a US10 padded was just to small?

P.S. I've also got a padded US10,5 White and they fit just right.
It will fit okay. They fit fairly the same. I have 10.5 padded white trainers and theyre nice and snug, and i have 11 unpadded volt trainers with are a little too big but fit fine.

^^^ I wouldn't pay over $200 for any flyknit model.

B grades and Gucci Mane aren't the same right?

one last time price check?
guy wants $285 vnds (wrn 2x) sz 12
i might pull the trigg

Last edited:

Might be old/new information here, but I pre-ordered racers off RRS a month back and here are their scheduled release dates and colour codes:
  • pink/green (PK/GR/603), black/volt (BK/VLT/007) and jade (no code for this one) on 10/01
  • black/white (BK/WH/002) and blue/green (BL/GR/403) for 01/30/15
Are the black/white restocks the same as

http://sneakernews.com/2013/06/21/nike-flyknit-racer-black-white/

or are they a new colourway?

Might be old/new information here, but I pre-ordered racers off RRS a month back and here are their scheduled release dates and colour codes:
  • pink/green (PK/GR/603), black/volt (BK/VLT/007) and jade (no code for this one) on 10/01
  • black/white (BK/WH/002) and blue/green (BL/GR/403) for 01/30/15
Are the black/white restocks in '15 the same as the '13 release or are they a new colourway?

^^ i thought they were two seperate shoes.

the one with a volt bottom and then a different new black/white without the volt but i havent seen anything about a release on those....looks like maybe they wont make production...

i would prefer black/white without the volt bottom

^^ i thought they were two seperate shoes.

the one with a volt bottom and then a different new black/white without the volt but i havent seen anything about a release on those....looks like maybe they wont make production...

i would prefer black/white without the volt bottom
Agreed, still on the fence about canceling my Volt order.

Back
Top Bottom