OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Probably the best Racer colorway since Neo or Greyscale.

does anyone think the neo turq will ever get a restock. desperately searching and all i can find is $250 but its one of the last colorways im searching for

yea dope factory has a 13 and rmkstore didnt have a 12 either.

on the hunt for neo turq, atomic purp and now after seeing the multi trainer in person at the columbus ohio sneaker event today im huntin them down too.... they look soooo much better in person. hate that i slept on them when they hit the outlets....any leads guys?

just talked to a nike rep. multicolor trainers are at several outlets still. but since these are padded. if i run a 12 in a racer should i go with a 12 or 12.5? because i usually like them snug

just talked to a nike rep. multicolor trainers are at several outlets still. but since these are padded. if i run a 12 in a racer should i go with a 12 or 12.5? because i usually like them snug
I personally wear the same size on racers and trainers. Same applied on unpadded trainers v.s. padded trainers. The padding doesn't affect fit much. 

Runningwarehouse.com has both the watermelon and grey/volt and they have a 15% off coupon lying around

Their volt Greyscales pic has white swoosh.. hmmm...

Do you think it's just a mistake with the photos on RRS's side? Cos I pre ordered the blk/volt on RRS, but when I saw the one on Running Warehouse, I felt tempted to pre order it... Any idea if they're the same or two different pairs?

obviously, u know that's too good to be true.

even the super big sizes out on ebay aren't that cheap.
Hi guys, I saw this on a marketplace app for local (Singapore) sellers/buyers:

From what I know, multicolour racers are no longer in production, no? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, the price of $260 (Singapore dollars), which is about USD208 seems a little too good to be true.

Edit: the seller just posted another listing claiming that pre-orders will be closed by the end of the day (approx. 6 more hours)

Do you think it's just a mistake with the photos on RRS's side? Cos I pre ordered the blk/volt on RRS, but when I saw the one on Running Warehouse, I felt tempted to pre order it... Any idea if they're the same or two different pairs?

You could always give it a try and thn return it if it's not what you expected. I always have a level of success of retailers paying for the return shipping charges back (if it isn't free returns) when the item didn't match what was pictured online. It is false advertising.

You could always give it a try and thn return it if it's not what you expected. I always have a level of success of retailers paying for the return shipping charges back (if it isn't free returns) when the item didn't match what was pictured online. It is false advertising.

Guess I'll give it a try. The reason why I'm asking is because I'm located in Singapore, it's not that easy to return purchases (and it's expensive).

Last edited:
running warehouse has used sample images in the past, so that's why they're pictured with a white swoosh. here are some pictures of the final release version from a store in japan:

Good luck finding a pair fam. The nike rep stock list is usually really outdated and the outlets may not actually have the pairs. |I

Waiting for rrs to restock the OREO volt and jade. Regret delaying my pre-order. Any chance you guys know when will rrs restock?

Back
Top Bottom