OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Those look great! I also wanted to thanks for your post earlier in this thread when you emailed RRS about the upcoming BW Racers. I pre-ordered them, but let's hope they look as great as these.

Thanks!
Emailed them and they're still unsure if it's gonna be those or a new colorway. Hopefully it's a restock on the original racers 
ohwell.gif

Just cancelled my Size 9 Pre-Order on RRS for the Oreo Volts

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/?cc=JD306

showing size 9 in STOCK, go go go.

Use the 20% VIP coupon and you're set!  Good luck

EDIT:  here's the CODE:

Offer code CK14H85E for 20% off for VIP member on RRS.
So did anyone get email confirmation? I placed a pre-order on RRS with the expected ship date of 10/4. However, on the order confirmation, it now says it will ship 10/31. 

Why does Nike take off the new flyknit colors from their site after they release them?

I remember them doing this when the oreo, lucid line up came out.

I know they're going to put them back up just curious.

does anyone know when the RRS will get there's in? hate seeing everybody copin, but  then i remember what i paid lol

i will say all the new colors other than bw/volt suck. BUT the purp/pink is flawless. probably going to double up. i guarantee you those will have a crazy resale price in time to come. just wait!!

oh and depending on the rep you talk to. they may honor your new 20% code. im going to try tomorrow. if your vip just emphasize you pay $25 a year for a reason. also tell them heres a code out for running warehouse with the same preorders. say you might cancel if they dont honor it. i called and had them adjusted to a 10% off code after i had already preordered. so hopefully i can again. worth a shot!

So my dryer keeps eating my socks. Been looking for some new no show socks, but I hear the nike ones aren't truely no show. Right now I'm down to like two pairs of express no show socks I got last year for Christmas [emoji]128557[/emoji]. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Hot sox. It's a woman's sock, but they're some of the best no shows I've ever used. Can be had for cheap at ross stores.

Back
Top Bottom