OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, but what is all the commotion about?

Thread jumped 5 pages in a few hours...

Thanks in advance for the update.
roadrunner had a racer with no image available but it had possible colorway title to be them MCs but it wasnt lol 

Got my pre order from rrs today. They came a day early and the box was in good shape. Win win

Last edited:
the pink flash and hyper crimson dont have grey in them at all. so thats not even the shoe. has it occurred to anyone that maybe rrs isn't allowed to release real photos of the actual shoe until nike releases it??? 

the pink flash and hyper crimson dont have grey in them at all. so thats not even the shoe. has it occurred to anyone that maybe rrs isn't allowed to release real photos of the actual shoe until nike releases it??? 

its either a new cw or its the multi. its probably a new one??
They updated the picture and it is confirmed the pink flash. You're beating a dead horse.

Aww man, if there was a 9 up I woulda been in the same boat as y'all hahaha. Oh wells, already have my pair.

Any idea on what a turquoise/volt racer would look like? Pre ordered them via chat with those pink/gray racers... But gonna cancel the pink/gray ones soon.
Dude told me that the turq/volt will be shipped on March 20, and the confirmation email I received did state March 20 too, along with the pink/gray ones.

:lol: dudes getting mad that they ordered with a quickness, then complaining that they shipped right away. First time I've ever heard something like that. Then say a shoe is garbage if it's not an MC and they haven't seen it yet. Some dudes man.... Hype is real.

Jaycoast.... Don't worry bro. You were just giving what you thought was a heads up, not your fault.

laugh.gif
dudes getting mad that they ordered with a quickness, then complaining that they shipped right away. First time I've ever heard something like that. Then say a shoe is garbage if it's not an MC and they haven't seen it yet. Some dudes man.... Hype is real.

Jaycoast.... Don't worry bro. You were just giving what you thought was a heads up, not your fault.
life of a hypebeast...

When was that preorder? They had a 10 couple days ago I ordered and they canceled today
Same shipment, he just got lucky and ordered earlier or got a different size. Same thing happened to me with the size 10 twice over the past ~2 weeks.

Last edited:
Got off the phone with the lady from RRS she told me to just write return to seller on the box and just drop it off at the post office. But I'm kinda paranoid would the post office really cover my fees for the shipment?

what a pain in the butt. since im overseas, i use a forwarder. since i can't ask them to refuse the package, they will accept it and then i have to pay $5 for their service to send it back.

ahh, all for the slim chance of getting MC racers for retail...:rolleyes:rolleyes

what a pain in the butt. since im overseas, i use a forwarder. since i can't ask them to refuse the package, they will accept it and then i have to pay $5 for their service to send it back.

ahh, all for the slim chance of getting MC racers for retail...
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
I'm in the same boat.

You can try doing a live chat with their cust. svc and say you're a frequent shipper and whether it would be possible to waive the return fee. They usually do it.

Any idea on what a turquoise/volt racer would look like? Pre ordered them via chat with those pink/gray racers... But gonna cancel the pink/gray ones soon.
Dude told me that the turq/volt will be shipped on March 20, and the confirmation email I received did state March 20 too, along with the pink/gray ones.
Look a couple pages back, pretty sure the ones I posted are them.

laugh.gif
dudes getting mad that they ordered with a quickness, then complaining that they shipped right away. First time I've ever heard something like that. Then say a shoe is garbage if it's not an MC and they haven't seen it yet. Some dudes man.... Hype is real.

Ive heard worst. Dude in VI thread was wondering if his FNL pair was fake

MC sat after mutiple restocks. Yall ain't want it when it was easy to get, now thats gone yall want it. Please dont turn flyknits into roshe......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom