OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I did the same thing, what's the big deal? Can't trust RRS anymore not even with the early preorder so of course we would try and order again. Who wouldnt?

Just seems like you're making it even worse. If they already have a problem with taking too many preorders, you're exacerbating the problem by trying to order more pairs any time they go up on the site.

Just seems like you're making it even worse. If they already have a problem with taking too many preorders, you're exacerbating the problem by trying to order more pairs any time they go up on the site.
As opposed to someone placing an order when "they go up on the site" who didn't preorder? Not really seeing the correlation...
indifferent.gif

is the anxiety of possibly receiving a notification of cancellation, constantly checking your email to see if your shoes have shipped, and checking your bank account to see if you were charged worth the 30$ savings from not paying retail? waited for ndc because i KNEW theyd have it up. (since that shoe is NEVER exclusive to rrs or any 3rd party retailer, correct me if i'm wrong i'll wait.....) and my shoes got here a day earlier than the shipping said :smile: nuffnuff.

As opposed to someone placing an order when "they go up on the site" who didn't preorder? Not really seeing the correlation...:stoneface:

Because in the instance where people have preordered, RRS already has a record of them ordering a pair of shoes. Then they get another order from that same person for the same pair of shoes.

I'm not saying it should be a problem on RRS's end to handle these situations. I'm just saying I don't see how that will make it better.

Last edited:
please need to **** about RRS. They sold out ok. If they're back in stock, then theyre back in stock. Customer service reps can handle only so many of you hypebeasts at a time. If i were them i would copy and paste the same information i gave to the previous person, and the person before that. 

JUST WAIT FOR NIKE or FINISHLINE! OR IN STORES! 

Because in the instance where people have preordered, RRS already has a record of them ordering a pair of shoes. Then they get another order from that same person for the same pair of shoes.

I'm not saying it should be a problem on RRS's end to handle these situations. I'm just saying I don't see how that will make it better.
Guess I'm just assuming RRS would utilize Order Numbers rather than an individual's name. Thus, it shouldn't matter if the same person places 100 orders or 1. Clearly RRS has issues, but I don't think it's exacerbated by people pre-ordering and then deciding later on that they want another of the same item. Think how many times that happens in retail. 

Guess I'm just assuming RRS would utilize Order Numbers rather than an individual's name. Thus, it shouldn't matter if the same person places 100 orders or 1. Clearly RRS has issues, but I don't think it's exacerbated by people pre-ordering and then deciding later on that they want another of the same item. Think how many times that happens in retail. 

How many times in retail does that sort of situation happen? Someone preorders something and then orders it again? I'm not sure I'm following. it would be different if all the preorders had been fulfilled and then you ordered another pair. But that's not what we're talking about here.

Either way, RRS needs to improve their system. There's no doubt about that.

How many times in retail does that sort of situation happen? Someone preorders something and then orders it again? I'm not sure I'm following. it would be different if all the preorders had been fulfilled and then you ordered another pair. But that's not what we're talking about here.

Either way, RRS needs to improve their system. There's no doubt about that.
Yes, someone preorders and then orders the item again. I'm sure it happens all the time. If I preorder and receive an item and like it, why not place another order for either myself or a friend? Even if I didn't receive the item yet and just preordered, you could decide later (due to hype, resell appeal, ordering for a friend etc.) to place another. So yes, I believe this happens all the time in retail. I guess it's dependent on the item, but I definitely think it applies to shoes that are particularly popular and have resell appeal.  I agree they need to get their **** straight, they aren't some mom and pop store setting up online site for the first time.

Last edited:
Yes, someone preorders and then orders the item again. I'm sure it happens all the time. If I preorder and receive an item and like it, why not place another order for either myself or a friend? Even if I didn't receive the item yet and just preordered, you could decide later (due to hype, resell appeal, ordering for a friend etc.) to place another. So yes, I believe this happens all the time in retail. I guess it's dependent on the item, but I definitely think it applies to shoes that are particularly popular and have resell appeal.  I agree they need to get their **** straight, they aren't some mom and pop store setting up online site for the first time.

Fair enough. I can see the situation where you preorder it, get it and want to order more but I can't think of a situation where I've preordered something and then decided I wanted more before I got it.

Either way, we're on the same page about RRS needing to change some things. And I'm glad we can have this sort of discussion in here.

Back
Top Bottom