OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This just in NTSF

Got a pair of 12s at NTSF since they don't have a 12.5 in their size run.

I normally wear 12.5 for my racers so these are a tad tight on one of my feet (damn the one larger foot).  Any suggestions for stretching out flyknits a tiny bit?

^ Oregon store is busy, NYC said they don't have any black/white Racers. I assumed she thought I was talking about the new ones so I asked if I could give her the style code. She repeated that they didn't have any black/white Racers and hung up. While she was hanging up I heard her say "What is going on?" :lol:

^all gone or they're fed up already. Phones blew up and aren't even being answered anymore lol

Last edited:
I got there at NTSF, 15 min after they announced.

They said a couple people were already waiting

Last edited:
For all of my Hawaii NT'rs, HoH in Ala Moana, Waikiki, and Pearl Ridge are expecting to get the B/W flyknit Racers. I just spoke to the manager and he stated that they are expecting to get a shipment in but it's stuck in Long Beach, CA atm. He told me to call back on Monday for a further update.

^ Oregon store is busy, NYC said they don't have any black/white Racers. I assumed she thought I was talking about the new ones so I asked if I could give her the style code. She repeated that they didn't have any black/white Racers and hung up. While she was hanging up I heard her say "What is going on?"
laugh.gif
NT NY: Thanks for calling Nike Town, my name is Alicia, how may I help you?

Me:  Hello, do you have any restocks of the 

NT NY:  FLYKNIT RACERS?? NO!  

*click, dialtone*

Wow people are waiting for the racers at ntsf? What's the stock looking like? I need to grab at least one pair

^ Oregon store is busy, NYC said they don't have any black/white Racers. I assumed she thought I was talking about the new ones so I asked if I could give her the style code. She repeated that they didn't have any black/white Racers and hung up. While she was hanging up I heard her say "What is going on?" :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: y'all scaring the poor girl
she didn't sign up for this :lol:

Just left Nike SF, praying they were out of my size 12 so I could save the money
They had em...
He told me good thing I got their now, going fast

Back
Top Bottom