OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry am I the only one that missed this? Looks like a racer and trainer fused with eachother. Horrible color distribution but if this a future zoom flyknit, I wouldn't mind it at all.
I believe those are regular trainers, if you look closely you'll see the indentation at the heel that is exclusive to trainers, as well as the sole's dual character lines that run the entire perimeter of the shoe. The racers have a single character line, and no indentation at the heel. the shape may be due to steaming of the shoe. Hope that helps. 

wow black and white trainer I was bidding for on the bay just went for $335

Last edited:
Have seen some of my pics floating around so figured I'd post some more for y'all. All 3 have different weaves. Big differences are swoosh placement/color, tongue tag labeling/material, different outsoles, pulltab placement, collar material, etc.

Last edited:
y did it get canceled?

size 5.5, local CL wants $250
they never really gave me a good answer. First they said my credit card company denied it which was BS bc I had an order confirmation which means it was authorized. Also the Apple Pay app on my phone showed em that NIKEINC had just charged me for the amount. Then later they said that it was bc of the backdoor method. So I have no idea. It was around that time when everyone was calling and complaining about ordering the wrong size through the backdoor. I think that was the main reason. 

they never really gave me a good answer. First they said my credit card company denied it which was BS bc I had an order confirmation which means it was authorized. Also the Apple Pay app on my phone showed em that NIKEINC had just charged me for the amount. Then later they said that it was bc of the backdoor method. So I have no idea. It was around that time when everyone was calling and complaining about ordering the wrong size through the backdoor. I think that was the main reason. 
really? wow... sorry to hear that man

Hey guys, I think I remember seeing somewhere in here (long time ago) a method to decrease the midsoles. Anyone know about this? The inner side of my trainers are hella creased but outsides are fine. Also, when I got mine they were without the insoles or the little foam thing that goes where the Nike+ chip should go. Does anyone know where to find another one of those foams things (my ocd is killing me) also, what insoles fit good in trainers? Thanks.

Hey guys, I think I remember seeing somewhere in here (long time ago) a method to decrease the midsoles. Anyone know about this? The inner side of my trainers are hella creased but outsides are fine. Also, when I got mine they were without the insoles or the little foam thing that goes where the Nike+ chip should go. Does anyone know where to find another one of those foams things (my ocd is killing me) also, what insoles fit good in trainers? Thanks.
You can just carve your own insert out of dense packing foam or a foam block. 

As for the insoles, any of the newer Nike Ortholite insoles should work. Make sure they're not for the Frees. It will cost you more than just buying cheap insoles at Walmart but if your OCD required "OEM equipment" could always buy a cheap Nike + running shoe at the outlet and swap the insoles and insert. 

Don't know what to tell you about the creasing. Most of my Trainers are creased on the medial side as well. That's just the area that absorbs all the impact on these I guess. 

Last edited:
does anyone here like Chukkas more than racers? I got like 5 or 6 pairs of chukkas in a 10, wore one pair like twice... like my Racers WAYYYY better.....  thinking abour trading them, would the buy/sell section be the best place to trade?

Have seen some of my pics floating around so figured I'd post some more for y'all. All 3 have different weaves. Big differences are swoosh placement/color, tongue tag labeling/material, different outsoles, pulltab placement, collar material, etc.
I'm confused .

Excuse my ignorance but are these 3 totally different models? 

I know flyknit trainers and flyknit racers(not in picture) , what are the others ? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom