OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

nike.eu wont ship to usa, so a europe drop means nothing to anyone in the states
haha, you must not have heard of forwarding.
ok wow.

when i said this i was quick to post.

i know about forwarding, as posted above, friends who are soon visiting, using alternative payment methods, and alternate adresses, shipping services etc...

very aware, but imo id rather just wait for the stateside drop?

Last edited:

some green for 4/20
sorry guys but this is worth quoting the whole post! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

one day in the near future... so fresh!!!

Never heard a May 1 date before. They haven't even released 'Cheetos 2.0' yet.
I called and spoke with RRS to cancel my Cheetos 2.0 pre-order and asked about future releases. Was told July 24 is next release: Blue Lagoon and Bright Crimson(?) or something 'Bright xxx' (an orange color of I remember correctly).
May 1 is news to me. Seems very hard to believe though.

Never heard a May 1 date before. They haven't even released 'Cheetos 2.0' yet.
I called and spoke with RRS to cancel my Cheetos 2.0 pre-order and asked about future releases. Was told July 24 is next release: Blue Lagoon and Bright Crimson(?) or something 'Bright xxx' (an orange color of I remember correctly).
May 1 is news to me. Seems very hard to believe though.

At this rate, stuff won't drop until after summer it seems. :smh:

Smh @ July 24 for blue lagoons. Thought they were dropping no later than May 1st. Bummer. At this point who knows when MCs will drop. Probably Christmas the way they're talking :smh:.

I know RRS sometimes has different names for the flyknits on their site so I wouldn't be surprised if the black/grey is actually the oreo 2.0s.  I mean they're pretty much black and grey..

Back
Top Bottom