OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Bamm!  Wow what a week!  First was the Oreo 2.0.  Then I grabbed some Black/White AND White/Black trainers and now I swooped up some Racers

Now if I could only hit the Lottery :lol:
If you paid going asking prices for all those this week, Im assuming you need to hit the lotto cuz you spent way too much $$$$
laugh.gif

Sup guys, new to NikeTalk, been a fan of flyknits for about a year and a half now. Have yet to grab a pair of racers and unfortunately got my Oreos order cancelled like a bunch of others. Been on the hunt on CG, eBay, etc for racers around retail and came across these for 150 cond 9.5/10. Just wanted to .

If this is the same listing, I believe he has a bidding war on these, says two highest offers are at  $180 and third highest is 170.

passed, not looking to wait around for other buyers to flake, either you sell them at the price you listed or put the actual price you want.
mean.gif

Anyone's ndc order got canceled? My status changed to preparing for ship so I hope they don't cancel it at the last minute.
I talked to 2 reps, one said that my order is good to go, the next saying it's possible it can be cancelled but the chances of that are low

If this is the same listing, I believe he has a bidding war on these, says two highest offers are at  $180 and third highest is 170.

passed, not looking to wait around for other buyers to flake, either you sell them at the price you listed or put the actual price you want. :smh:
Yeah, once he told me some guy offered 160, I decided to pass on them.

TheBeardedMamba TheBeardedMamba Mine got canceled and it shows "preparing to ship" since sunday.
even after i got the cancelation email, it still shows as "preparing to ship" when i click on my orders.

if u havent got them
id say most likely you got canceled as well
coz most ppl got them already

Last edited:
Only 7 and smaller @ ntny for the oreo; copped last 10.5 that was floating around the backstock after person tried on

Last edited:
^ Those Volt Racers :pimp:.

Been searching for a pair for a good price for awhile now.

What's considered a good or reasonable price? The asking price for these are all over the place

If you paid going asking prices for all those this week, Im assuming you need to hit the lotto cuz you spent way too much $$$$:lol:

What are asking prices for these bro?

Got damn they're so clean.
Mine are so beat compared to those.

Repped. Shoes are meant to be beat!

Is this real life? And here I thought Trainer prices were crazy...

What!? Crazy and all I want is less than half that

^ Those Volt Racers :pimp:.

Been searching for a pair for a good price for awhile now.

What's considered a good or reasonable price? The asking price for these are all over the place
"Reasonable" is probably around $250 (for a DS pair). I'm looking to spend no more than $210-220 though. I'll find them eventually. All you need is patience with Racers/Trainers. They'll always pop up for a good price sooner or later.

Last edited:
@TIERnyc Mine got canceled and it shows "preparing to ship" since sunday.
even after i got the cancelation email, it still shows as "preparing to ship" when i click on my orders.

if u havent got them
id say most likely you got canceled as well
coz most ppl got them already
Ditto... the most frustrating part about that is that i got a cancellation email and then spoke to a rep and they told me i got that in error and that they are still processing my order and should have it shipped out in a day or two.... then spoke to another rep and they said that they aren't cancelled but that they are searching for them in the warehouse... I pretty much have given up on the fact that they are probably not coming which sucks cause i never get lucky on NDC and it took me like an hour and change to get them into cart and checked out

Back
Top Bottom