OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121659458204?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

eek.gif

damn during checkout i switched country to United States, now the payment & shipping section won't load and just keeps spinning...

on the nike website it still says waiting in line yet the german store i carted it asap went to checkout going through the payment process then says unable lol

got through with nike netherlands, i guess they dont care about the billing address being different aslong as the address they are sending it to is in EU

jeesus, finally got through.. how the **** does a company like nike not have a properly functioning website? Its the same ******** every time 
mad.gif

just randomly got a confirmation email from asphalt. order went through, brothers size at least.

oreos will forever evade me :frown: nike eu and .com dont ship to Australia

Nike sent a tweet in the msg history of the EU Release. They mentioned that there is a "restock" happening tomorrow.

just randomly got a confirmation email from asphalt. order went through, brothers size at least.

oreos will forever evade me :frown: nike eu and .com dont ship to Australia
i feel your pain im from aus to, luckily i have many friends in the eu so i can ship it to them, thought id have a problem with the billing address like i did with nike US but all g, the german website was my best bet, was so good 240 aus shipped.

Back
Top Bottom