OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Here comes the next big wave!

Maybe its just me...but does the new MC look lighter as in less colorful than the OG MC?

Last edited:
For some reason this image just got me more excited than anything in recent memory and I had only seen it on the sidebar, didn't even know it was the MC2.

Everybody better get prepared to disable your NT email notifications after you cop.

waiting for this thread to blow up now with the multicolor talk. :lol: i remember 2 summers ago when it was relatively easy to order them online with the original release.

waiting for this thread to blow up now with the multicolor talk.
laugh.gif
i remember 2 summers ago when it was relatively easy to order them online with the original release.
mc is the only cw i dont have from the 14 pairs that i have which are the only cw i want...this drop is a must for me

waiting for this thread to blow up now with the multicolor talk.
laugh.gif
i remember 2 summers ago when it was relatively easy to order them online with the original release.
Was in Tokyo 2 years back and it was all over the shelves.

Then suddenly it just disappeared and went extinct in retail. Lol.

Oreo V 2 restock on prodirect.

Btw the size shown on the confirmation email is in UK, US or EU ?

Thanks !

Last edited:
There was an issue last time w/ US sizes being women's. I'd order in UK to be safe
Yeah I ordered in EU. Am i safe ? Example: EU 43.  Email confirmation is size 8.5 ( I suppose default its UK ? ) 

EU43 = UK8.5 = US9.5

Last edited:

Thanks to TC1990 for the first three photos

They're coming.....

Official NDC photos
Just take it Nike. Just take all my money. 2 PAIR MINIMUM

Hopefully the production numbers are like the oreos and majority of us are able to grab a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom