OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
are u using paint thinner?
edit : let me see what you are talking about maybe i can suggest something
I'm not sure whether you can see them tho. It's those tiny blue spots that I'm talking about (and yes, The toe box color texture is uneven so I'll be doing a another coating ). I'm not using any paint thinner. I'm using Dylon fabric paint. I've been using them to repaint swooshes and it has been holding up fine. I can't use angelus. I can't find any GAC here lol. I appreciate your help man [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I'm not sure whether you can see them tho. It's those tiny blue spots that I'm talking about (and yes, The toe box color texture is uneven so I'll be doing a another coating ). I'm not using any paint thinner. I'm using Dylon fabric paint. I've been using them to repaint swooshes and it has been holding up fine. I can't use angelus. I can't find any GAC here lol. I appreciate your help man [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I'm currently painting my photo blue racers to a simple all black. I've did 3 coats over the blue side and I can't get them deeper parts to be painted. It seems so stubborn. Any tips on painting them?
you can get GAC via amazon. Should be no problem. Or you can use a dye. This is very very liquid (if its makes sense ;)) and should help you.

Or take a lil bit more paint on the pencil and push it to the material. I did it that way and it worked.

Last edited:
You should have use dark grey in the first step and then the flat black. If its possible wash them and start new. I had the problem with my racers which I blacked out. It was too much paint on them so the material cant absorb it. I had to wash them apply the grey and the black and the result was good.
The place where I bought the paint have limited colors. Grey wasn't available so I gambled as painted black straight. I appreciate your help tho [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I know this doesn't belong but hey its multicolor ha.
ordered from unisport Tuesday and they came today all the way from Denmark. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from them. Best part is I have a game tonight so I get to immediately test em out.

How do these fit? I was looking at the hypervenoms, any experience with those?

Last edited:
Just got my Citrus's in (I refused to call them Sherbet's, minions would be better) and just realized Nike went back to the OG ribbon style laces, albeit a little thinner it seems.

But i'll take it, I prefer it over the flat laces.
I'm confused when people say this. OG laces are the oval "ropeish" laces. Ribbon laces are the flat laces that came on racers last year. So whats OG ribbon laces?

I'm confused when people say this. OG laces are the oval "ropeish" laces. Ribbon laces are the flat laces that came on racers last year. So whats OG ribbon laces?
"OG Ribbon" laces probably just refers to the ribbon laces provided directly from Nike, not some aftermarket laces supplier. 

Original racer laces...I don't see oval here.
Didn't the OG cws like volt, orange, b/w, etc come with oval laces before they switched for the second wave?

Quick outside/no filter shot of my MC 2 today. Super stoked on these, love the weave, I like the fact that I don't have pink/mismatched toes. 
Great shot. Man, those look beautiful. Can't wait to strike out lol. (I need a pair, fr tho). Congrats on the pick-up!

Didn't the OG cws like volt, orange, b/w, etc come with oval laces before they switched for the second wave?
Great shot. Man, those look beautiful. Can't wait to strike out lol. (I need a pair, fr tho). Congrats on the pick-up!

For the racers, the volt and orange laces were slightly oval (similar to the flaming hot Cheetos and the turq/volt). Everything else has been flat ribbon laces.

I know this doesn't belong but hey its multicolor ha.
ordered from unisport Tuesday and they came today all the way from Denmark. Wouldn't hesitate ordering from them. Best part is I have a game tonight so I get to immediately test em out.
How do these fit? I was looking at the hypervenoms, any experience with those?
i have used the hypervenoms, very similar in the fit of them. some of the newer hypervenoms have the ankle collar as well, mine dont. this ankle collar concept is amazing, i fell completely in love with this pair. ive been playing a lot on ohio states turf fields right next to the football stadium, theres MAD pick up games every night and cleats were starting to ruin my body, so thats why i got turf cleats. i highly recommend them. 

Didn't notice lol...the first wave racers had the same laces as the trainers.

Not my photo.

Didn't notice lol...the first wave racers had the same laces as the trainers.

Not my photo.
yeah thats what I'm talking about, to my knowledge (could be wrong), but those oval laces are OG laces that came on first wave unpadded trainers and racers. The ribbon laces are the ones that came on the 2nd/3rd wave such as black/white orca, neo turq, oreo 1.0, padded white trainers, padded black trainers, etc. Then they brought back the OG laces on the Oreo 2.0's, Turq/Volt/Purple pair that recently came out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom