OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Since we're on this sock talk, can someone tell me the name of those stance socks with the blue rubber line to prevent from slipping? The no show ones not the crew's. I've seen someone posted them on here but it's probably 100 pages back.

Since we're on this sock talk, can someone tell me the name of those stance socks with the blue rubber line to prevent from slipping? The no show ones not the crew's. I've seen someone posted them on here but it's probably 100 pages back.
super invisible i have a pair. the old ones were better it used to be one big rubber piece now its 3 stripes

Here you go. They have an elastic band so they don't slip off. They're really thin too, like dress socks.

Just copped a pair of Team Orange Racers VNDS for $180 New Zealand Dollars!!!! Works out to be around $115 USD! I'll be posting my collection soon. 
nthat.gif

P.S just wondering is there much difference from lets say size US8 to US8.5? I fit a US8 quite well with socks on, sometimes a bit tight. Will they be quite loose 1/2 size up? THANKS!

Last edited:
Broke out my minions today and I got to say, they're like really cushioned. More than my other racers. I'd say they almost feel like lunarlon (heel part).

Just copped a pair of Team Orange Racers VNDS for $180 New Zealand Dollars!!!! Works out to be around $115 USD! I'll be posting my collection soon. :nthat:  

P.S just wondering is there much difference from lets say size US8 to US8.5? I fit a US8 quite well with socks on, sometimes a bit tight. Will they be quite loose 1/2 size up? THANKS!

Nah you should be fine. I'm a 9.5/10.
My racers are all 10s

Broke out my minions today and I got to say, they're like really cushioned. More than my other racers. I'd say they almost feel like lunarlon (heel part).
been saying this and everyone said i was seeing thigns. def more cushioning. because my black white pair was kinda dissapointing in terms of comfort but the new ones are like marshmallows. much thicker and smoother ride. 

Long time lurker, first time poster. Reason for finally pulling the trigger is that my hunt for a 8.5 Oreo 2.0 (for retail) has come up short and the frustration level is high.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks guys, I remember ive seen them before but no words they released anywhere yet, random drops are nice
smokin.gif

Like them much more than the sherbets I passed on.

Thanks guys, I remember ive seen them before but no words they released anywhere yet, random drops are nice :smokin

Like them much more than the sherbets I passed on.

Pretty sure somebody said the blue/yellow we're going to release in the fall, and the fire berries will release in early 2016.

Back
Top Bottom