OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Photo of my latest flyknits.
Finished painting the sole of the citrus racers. Will do the same to the blue lagoons when I can get a 2nd pair.

Sorry for the double post, but here's another pic
Wow really like these... very clean and like the neon check!  Can't wait for these to drop!
Photo of my latest flyknits.
Finished painting the sole of the citrus racers. Will do the same to the blue lagoons when I can get a 2nd pair.
That custom paint job makes the citrus racer looks way better.  From the looks of the pic, looks like the job isn't super clean though.  But good stuff anyway though

The latest pick-up. I'm more of an 8.5 than an 8, but went all out to get the closest thing i could find. If anyone is interested in selling me an 8.5 or trading for these lucids in an 8, these are deadstock.

Can't believe how hard it has been to find my size in these lucids. But holy crap, they are so dope in person.
Great pickup on the lucid greens!  I still have my DS pair in box waiting to rock them.  Just haven't come across to it yet.

That's what those htm lunars fetch guys like it or not.. Those Milan's above were double that price :frown:

Picked these VNDS university red racers for $140 from my local shoe group!! I was on the hunt for these for a long time. I usually wear a sz 10 in racers and these are a 10.5, so a little roomy for me. Let me know if you would be interested in doing a size swap (locally in Southern California). 

Thanks man! was literally searching for a 9 last night. 

turned out to be $177ish shipped to California 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom