OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Picked these VNDS university red racers for $140 from my local shoe group!! I was on the hunt for these for a long time. I usually wear a sz 10 in racers and these are a 10.5, so a little roomy for me. Let me know if you would be interested in doing a size swap (locally in Southern California). 
Nice just received my pair today sz 10.  Took awhile to find one I was willing to pay for lol.  

My Team Orange pair came in today and wow............... photos up soon! 
My pair just came in last Friday. CW is definitely top 3 imo. I put them next to my sherberts and there is no comparison...boxed up the sherberts to return as quickly as I could lol

The color code for these should be "526628-
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Any suggestions on laces for Oreo Racers? I have worn them to the gym a lot since i got them and i keep tying them tighter and the laces are getting longer and longer.

Where did you get those laces from??? Looking for a black pair of laces similar to those for my white tongue black and white racers
from a german laces shop, these are waxed ones, 6mm wide, 120cm long, but i have to say they are really stiff compared to the og laces

Any suggestions on laces for Oreo Racers? I have worn them to the gym a lot since i got them and i keep tying them tighter and the laces are getting longer and longer.
http://www.**************.com/category/thin-flyknit-laces

But RLS playing games with them black laces. They've been out of stock for forever. I reached out to them asking when they thought the next restock would be, but haven't heard back
mean.gif

Sorry to ask, what is htm? Ds? And vnds? I searched online, but I believe the acronym Google gave is different here. I may be wrong
HTM is a collaboration between Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield, and Mark Parker.

DS is deadstock (new unworn pairs)

VNDS is very nearly deadstock (worn a couple of times)
not to be a stickler but the concept of deadstock gets messed up from time to time.

deadstock in its origination, is referred to as no longer for sale, dead...stock.

although yes a lot of people use it in reference to the fact their shoes are brand new, so it seems like they are one in the same now.

Found a guy selling a pair of the Multi's ((OG)) for $450 USD.... been over a week now and still can't decide whether i should pull the trigger.
He had a pair in my size (8) a few months ago and was able to sell it quite quickly so this might be my last chance but damnnnnn this is a hard decision! Any help?!

Found a guy selling a pair of the Multi's ((OG)) for $450 USD.... been over a week now and still can't decide whether i should pull the trigger.

He had a pair in my size (8) a few months ago and was able to sell it quite quickly so this might be my last chance but damnnnnn this is a hard decision! Any help?!

Pretty good speculation the MC1's are releasing next year again. And with the MC2 releasing around the corner..I find it hard to justify spending that much on the MC1.

Trust me, I've contemplated the same, I want the MC1's but $400+ is ridiculous imo
Can't justify it.

Walter..

Pretty good speculation the MC1's are releasing next year again. And with the MC2 releasing around the corner..I find it hard to justify spending that much on the MC1.

Trust me, I've contemplated the same, I want the MC1's but $400+ is ridiculous imo
Can't justify it.

Walter..
Oh damn! Where have you heard that MC 1's are releasing next year!!? Have not heard about this!

I've only heard on my side of the world (New Zealand/Australia) that the Black/White CW are releasing next year from some dudes that work at the Nike Stores etc. 
roll.gif

If it means you don't need to spend 30 minutes to an hour a day watching eBay, Instagram, Facebook groups etc for it, I say do it!

That's how I justified my $400+ MC1 purchase a few months back! Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom