OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know its the wrong thread but the chukka one seems to be dead...

Can someone please tell me how the Flyknit Lunarmax Chukkas fit?

Sorry for that....

Long shot of a question, anyone know if nike eu woll be doing some sort of restock of mc2s

I've asked on the chat with UK ndc... The guy told me there were only 3000 pairs allocated to Europe ndc, and that there wouldn't be any more coming.... It was an online chat, so take that info with a grain of salt.

I love these shoes. I wear them almost every day.
First time poster.

Thank you for saying that.

I bought my first Hyper/Volts replacing my old gym shoes. They just looked like foot candy, so instead of buying something practical and boring as usual, I got a pair for the gym. After a few times in the gym, I got another pair for myself, for everyday use and a month later I found a pair of blues on sale and got them too. 

And this very moment I saw that my order on Nike.com for my Sherberts, just changed to shipped.

I'm no shoe collector, but dammit if I'm not becoming a fast fan of the Racers. From being used to think of shoes as heavy and practical, I've switched to wearing feather light and screaming loud. Just love them.

Last edited:
quick question. if i wanted to paint the midsole what would i need? i think i read angelus flat white paint and a set of decent brushes. not sure what else.

quick question. if i wanted to paint the midsole what would i need? i think i read angelus flat white paint and a set of decent brushes. not sure what else.
a finisher (matte) buy some duller to mix in with the finisher if you dont like it (it is still shiny)

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it takes Hanon-shop to submit a package for shipping? Put an order in last night and trying to see if I can swap the size before they ship...

Flyknit Thursdays. An all white colorway with hints of another color, like that infrared or gold photoshop would be sick.

Last edited:
Not my pics but check out these pink toes...

(not for me, actually passed on them because of it but they are certainly different)

That pink toe looks like a pair of the Flyknit Free NSW someone posted yesterday. Solid color toe basically. Nike done f'ed up.

I'm thinking of picking up shoe trees (ikea) for my shoes, but came here to ask. I shouldn't use them with my Oreos right? Since the whole shoe is just "cloth" with no resistance against the tree, it would just put unnecessary force on the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom