OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
@jpcarlo  Those are legit. No comment on the price beyond saying that those have been well worn and don't appear to include insoles, so I wouldn't pay a premium.

The blue or the red?

#brooklynflyknit
Bs up Cs down

$700 shipped for neo turquoise, cheetos, and uni reds a fair price (all new)? Or am I lowballing the seller?

Walter..

doubt you can find any of these for those prices

realistically these are 300+/- , 220+/- , 250+/- ,assuming they are in your size, 11

so yes I'd say 700 is between under to fair ( with fees and ship included)

quick question. if i wanted to paint the midsole what would i need? i think i read angelus flat white paint and a set of decent brushes. not sure what else.

Just get angelus starter kit it will have everything you need except for solvent to remove factory finish and paint.

Anyone know how long it takes Hanon-shop to submit a package for shipping? Put an order in last night and trying to see if I can swap the size before they ship...

Usually a day or two to pick the item.

Send them a email or call. Worse case you can refuse the package once it arrives.

Just picked these up in store, at first didnt really bother with em seeing photos online, but seeing them in person on feet they look good, the "bright citrus" is still heinous in person imo

Last edited:
145 gbp shipped for those.. no thanks.

Good looking out though

Last edited:
Seems way to high for me.

I'd pay $600 at most. Even then is pushing it. 
Neo = $230, Cheetos = $175, red = $150. Just my thoughts. Total = $555.
doubt you can find any of these for those prices
realistically these are 300+/- , 220+/- , 250+/- ,assuming they are in your size, 11
so yes I'd say 700 is between under to fair ( with fees and ship included)
That's the price you want to pay...market value for the neo are $250+, cheetos & red = $200+

Thanks for the input fellas. Hopefully I can work something out with the seller. Wanted to make sure I wasn't coming in too low seeing how ridiculous eBay prices are listed at.

Repped.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom