OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Haha! I know this is the best option but I've been trying to find Neo Turqs in size 11 for the longest time but I can't find any. There's one in eBay for $600 but no way am I paying for that.

So when someone offered me an 11.5 for a good price I decided to get it and risk shrinking it. Was able to shrink it slightly with the kettle steam and they're wearable (and quite comfy) with extra insoles but am still looking for an 11. Trying to trade it now but so far no takers.

That being said, if someone has any leads on a size 11 Neo Turq being sold for a decent price I'd jump on them and sell my 11.5!
what is "decent" price for you?

Lol are the Blue Lagoons really that sought after? They haven't dropped stateside yet, have they?
they drop here in two weeks. you will probably be able to just walk in and buy them. i think the blue lagoons are a lot better than the 'minions' though. they probably won't sit for long

$200 would be fair / good. Don't pay much more than that, people are still getting these at footlocker through stock locators, just look above..

Does anyone have any pics of how Oreo 2.0's look with an all white outsole? I'm debating on giving it a try but would want to know how they look before i attempt it

Debated whether to keep or sell my Bright Citrus today. Decided to keep it after taking this shot. Color is still a bit different, and I like the blue threads mixing in. Midsoles are gonna get painted white tonight for sure.
still dont understand how the bright citrus are selling its so ugly with the blue sole unless as you said painted white.

i just painted the purple swoosh on my turquoise racer white and it defs looks better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom