OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
RRS see
Yup, got shipping conf and tracked it, should get here tomorrow. Ordered around 9am yesterday.
Did you order via the phone?  Or did the online order thing?
I ordered mine 5AM yesterday and still no shipping confirmation till now.

What size did you get?

Flyknit Racer Oreo now available size 10.5 at Footlocker.com guys
Just thought I'd drop a quick message here.
Repped. How do you guys monitor foot lockers site? Did you just happen to see them there or do you have a monitor? I always miss out on the foot locker restocks

Is it me or is it impossible to find Neo Turq racers in a 10.5? I've been searching forever.

Almost impossible. Been looking for an 11 for the past few months, settled for an 11.5. Still looking for an 11 though.

And no, I didn't wanna pay $600 for the one listed in eBay a few weeks ago. SMH.

I called RRS at 5am yesterday when the phone lines opened and got confirmation email. But no tracking yesterday. I just called because some of you said you got tracking and i was told i should still receive tracking today.

same I called in this morning, said they received another shipment today so will be sending out more tracking info soon. I'm waiting for a size 8 and ordered on tuesday, and rep said that she had multiple calls for it today. She wasnt able to see how far back on the waitlist I was tho

Anyone ever get their Oreos from the PDR "restock" the other week??....the one where they were supposed to ship on 8/7
mean.gif

Anyone ever get their Oreos from the PDR "restock" the other week??....the one where they were supposed to ship on 8/7
mean.gif
I remember a couple guys posting their PDR pairs here last week. Other orders got cancelled or were stuck at customs.

Last edited:
Did you order via the phone?  Or did the online order thing?

I ordered mine 5AM yesterday and still no shipping confirmation till now.
What size did you get?
online using that trick thing, got a 10.5. I still think its too good to be true until the box shows up at my crib.

Anyone ever get their Oreos from the PDR "restock" the other week??....the one where they were supposed to ship on 8/7 :smh:

Still awaiting stock as well.

Better than getting refunded/cancelled previously back in Apr?

(Was able to use my 20% off + free ship due to that cancelled order) Hopefully it gets delivered though!

Did the same trick and got my shipping confirmation about 2 hours ago.
I did the 'trick' too but have not received the shipping info.  The RRS rep told me they would ship on Sun-Monday.  When I ordered mine, it said it would ship on the 17th..

BTW, Where are you from?

Ordered a 9.5 from RRS at 11am this morning. Got my shipping confirmation at 12:30pm. I guess it depends on the size..

Back
Top Bottom