OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You must be new to this flyknit game because it hasn't been like since well after the first MC
I was talking about the game as a whole...

But you can thank Kanye for messing up the FK game

First MCs sat in outlets. They were almost giving them away for free with discount after discount

Last edited:

to all of the people who didn't cop... at least we still got $150+ in our pockets...
pimp.gif

You guys have "Submitted" status on your apps? What does it mean for me if it says "In Progress"? Is that the step before or after submitted?

not a lot actually, nike app and access code took everything. nike still holding back stock won't be surprised if this is the norm, random access codes might be the new thing just like how nike gave people a chance to cop oreo 2.0 via phone for cancelled orders when they got them in for a second  restock 
They did that with the bordeaux 7s yesterday. They handed out access codes for people to cop

everyone who copped already = DONT want a restock

everyone who struck out = WANT a restock

roll.gif
nah man. no way jose. no restock on these.
smokin.gif

these gonna go for $500+ in a few days

just watch
glasses.gif

from my source who has familiar knowledge of the situation
nerd.gif
Really sad how people don't want a restock because it wil devalue them. Can tell so easily most people only want these because they have "value". 
TRUTH

You must be new to this flyknit game because it hasn't been like since well after the first MC

Exactly. This is nuts these days considering what the shoe is and how it started. Never thought it would get this bad, especially since the racer isn't that easy to wear.

Back
Top Bottom