OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I didn't flourish, but mine updated on its own shortly after it went live. Then again, I had to refresh on another device I had.

I also didn't get them but what I did was used Nike's timer on the site and clicked into the shoe on the app right before the timer hit 0. Once I was in, the option was already there.

For those who flourished earlier today, did the purchase/choose size button pop-up automatically or did you have to reload the page to get the button to show up? Just wanna clarify for future SNKRS drops
Mine went from notify > buy > sold out.  Size 10 if that matters. I'll try again on the restock. 

curious to see if it'll be an announced restock like the oreos, or a silent restock in the middle of the night

superthumb.jpg

For those who flourished earlier today, did the purchase/choose size button pop-up automatically or did you have to reload the page to get the button to show up? Just wanna clarify for future SNKRS drops
I was able to get 2 pairs for my girlfriend from the app. One popped up the other i had to refresh. but that doesn't matter cause i didn't get my pair. sigh 

How is it possible to get multiple orders on the SNKRS App? Are you guys using your phone, and Ipad, and ipod?

How is it possible to get multiple orders on the SNKRS App? Are you guys using your phone, and Ipad, and ipod?
Separate accounts. I just had two devices running to ensure I got my own pair and once one of my phones purchased it, the other one said "Personal foul; purchase limit exceeded"

Last edited:

ughhhhh.  i was so sure that i would get through on the site that i didn't try SNKRS on the dot at 10 AM EST.

Waited in line on the site for  tried 30 mins until out of stock.  I finally just tried purchasing on SNKRS but i have been pending for 20 minutes now... is that a good sign?

STILL. PENDING.
same here.

and to the people talking restock... that ain't happening.
Killed 2 birds with one stone @osyrhiz  with your screenshot for little homie. First was looking he/she was looking for answers, then they tried to bless the forum with their incorrect 2 cents lol. 
roll.gif

everyone who copped already = DONT want a restock

everyone who struck out = WANT a restock

roll.gif
Nah. I copped, but I want a  restock. In fact, I want the market saturated. I much prefer being able to roll up to store X and grabbing what I want, when I want. F the resale. I have a job and don't need to flip shoes. However, what i am lacking is patients with the wild goose chases for shoes over the years. 

Last edited:

everyone who copped already = DONT want a restock

everyone who struck out = WANT a restock

:rofl:

Nah. I copped, but want restock. In fact, I want to market saturated. I much prefer being able to roll up to store X and grabbing what I want, when I want. F the resale. I have a job and don't need to flip shoes. However, what i am lacking is patients with the wild goose chases for shoes over the years. 
This. We shouldn't have to go through all this crap to give a billion dollar company our money.

It automatically refreshed for me.

Nah. I copped, but want restock. In fact, I want to market saturated. I much prefer being able to roll up to store X and grabbing what I want, when I want. F the resale. I have a job and don't need to flip shoes. However, what i am lacking is patients with the wild goose chases for shoes over the years. 

All of this.

Got through snkrs a while ago and my boss almost blew my whole plan. She decided to talk to me right when I was about to go to the restroom to cop.
roll.gif
 Same thing almost happened to me.  I was busy helping with a surgery when I grabbed a pair off the app 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Nike's just rubbing it in now...

Got an "you left something in your cart" email from them. 
Open up email, it's the MC2's!
Click on link.
Empty cart.
mean.gif
that means they were in your cart during release time and you didn't know it. Happened to me many times, it would say I'm waiting in line on multiple tabs. Sometimes a pair would be in my cart without me getting a message on any tabs saying its in my cart. 

Man what states do y'all live in with no tax? Out here in CA everything's around 8% and I thought that was the norm or at least some percentage

Back
Top Bottom