OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Homework is finding out which stores/sites getting them, method of release, how many pairs, quantity of sizes, designated release time for "random release". 

Going on the app exactly at 10am and hitting buy is not doing homework. 

Last edited:
now its official

I also got them through SNKRS, but all I entered was the password and no additional info about the CC.

thought this was interesting because some members said they had to enter the CC security code on the back.

this was not my first purchase with SNKRS, if that matters.

I've yet to see someone in Irvine wearing racers/trainers lol. Even when I go to the Irvine spectrum I see no one. All I see is Flyknit free's or Roshe's.

My two orders still say in progress. Everything was different so I don't see Nike canceling due to multiple purchases. Hopefully they ship out tomorrow.

now its official

I also got them through SNKRS, but all I entered was the password and no additional info about the CC.

thought this was interesting because some members said they had to enter the CC security code on the back.

order canceled b

pimp.gif

caught slipping

you should be getting an email here shortly

now its official

How'd you get it for under retail on the SNKRS app?

cooked twice this morning. My success didnt need a CVC but my wifes success did. interesting on how that works

Just got shipping confirmation on both pairs, I can sleep peacefully now after getting 3 hours last night. Can't wait to have them in hand, straight to foot. Hawaii doesn't get charged tax haha

Are sizes back on SNKRS? It was Out of Stock earlier and now it's back to purchased. Can't see if sizes are back.

Not sure if this was asked already, but is the weave of the 2.0s somewhat similar to the MC Agilities?

Bit the bullet. Copped off fleebay for $280 after messaging countless sellers. Oh well. Living over seas makes it tough for me to cop off the restocks. Bad excuse, I know haha. Congrats to all. Now I know to have my pw copied so I can just paste on SNKRS

if I struck out id buy that.. $280 for some multicolors that may never release again .. hell yeah that's a steal and a half

Apple is pulling a Nike right now. Pre-Orders are working with the Apple Store App but not website. LOL

Ha! I saw that. I managed to preorder the phone I wanted. I'm 1 for 2 today. Now I'll have a new phone to strike out on with the SNKR app come restock time!

Back
Top Bottom