OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think some might prefer to pay resell to guarantee a weave they like, over paying retail for the chance of getting the pink toe lol.
This. Im team #payresell too and was very picky with the weave, I saw that one picture somewhere on instagram and wanted them to be blue like this without any pink. This is the nicest weave I have ever seen by far, my pair comes close but these are unique, in a great way, not that "pink toe unique"

No offense to your pink influenced pairs, some of these are very nice too

Last edited:
any of you think id be able to trade all white ultra boost for mc 2s or is that a reach? 
laugh.gif

considering a pair for around 230 ds. only problem is that it's a 10 and im normally a 10.5 in flyknits. wondering if it'll be a tight squeeze. and 230 seems a little high

considering a pair for around 230 ds. only problem is that it's a 10 and im normally a 10.5 in flyknits. wondering if it'll be a tight squeeze. and 230 seems a little high
It will most likely be a very tight squeeze... I'm a 10 and can wear 10.5s almost perfectly, so I'm assuming you'd have a tough time fitting into those...

Unrelated:

I'm looking for White/Black trainers... I need those in my life, but they're super hard to find... any hints? Besides continuing to stalk eBay...

i agree 230 won't kill me but im just worried i wont be able to fit it. doubt i will find anyone willing to trade either so that's a wash haha. i dont see any other size 10.5s and the other 11 i see theyre asking close to 300 for

I went .5 down on trainers when I first got a pair of volts... I couldn't do it, and had to get rid of em.

TheGodFresco TheGodFresco those look off bro, could just be me, but the heel doesn't look rounded enough.

Last edited:
looks good to me.. theyre probably really worn in so the flyknit is soft

btw the fake ones look like the colors are painted on so itll look like lines dashing and they hve yellow flywire

Last edited:
Messaged a dude on eBay who's selling Multicolor 2.0s for $400 asking if he'll negotiate.
Dude messaged me back and said, "Sure, $390." :rofl:

Br
i agree 230 won't kill me but im just worried i wont be able to fit it. doubt i will find anyone willing to trade either so that's a wash haha. i dont see any other size 10.5s and the other 11 i see theyre asking close to 300 for

I've been looking for size 10 ds volt trainers. Pass it on to me if they you don't like the fit [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Messaged a dude on eBay who's selling Multicolor 2.0s for $400 asking if he'll negotiate.
Dude messaged me back and said, "Sure, $390." :rofl:[/quote

What size?

Has anyone purchased a size 13 from a reseller? Is so how much? Hoping to add this shoe to my rotation

It will most likely be a very tight squeeze... I'm a 10 and can wear 10.5s almost perfectly, so I'm assuming you'd have a tough time fitting into those...

Unrelated:

I'm looking for White/Black trainers... I need those in my life, but they're super hard to find... any hints? Besides continuing to stalk eBay...

Check Grailed. They pop up often and have a few different sizes sitting around now. With the white/black trainers, you'll probably have better luck there rather than eBay. They usually don't last long, though; I've seen some good deals over the months. Just keep an eye out and you'll see them pop up. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom