OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Decided to strip the black paint on my trainers since the paint was already coming off. Thoughts?

Thinking about painting the sole and midsole of the Oreo 2.0's black. I know I may get hate but I think it would look pretty cool. Could somebody do a quick PS? Please and thank you!

Walked into FTL today and scooped these for my first pair of Racers. I absolutely love them great look and crazy comfortable, I think I'm hooked.

Nice. Anyone else have Oreo 2.0 back in their local FTLs? I will have to place some calls today. Still on the hunt for a pair :nerd:

im a 9.5 and there's still some space would a 10 be too big for me? cant try out any cause racers are basically sold out where im at 
embarassed.gif

Nice. Anyone else have Oreo 2.0 back in their local FTLs? I will have to place some calls today. Still on the hunt for a pair :nerd:
Dont know if youre in LA area but anyone else who is FL/HOH in westfield topanga has a fsr of oreo 2.0s

Back
Top Bottom