OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ummm... They're making enough to go around, and in smaller sizes so everyone can enjoy flyknits.

They already make em down to a size 4.5......how much smaller do you want? 

Let the 7-8 year olds have Roshes and KD's :lol:  
:lol:

I don't see a problem with it. If peeps want to spend fk money on their kids, they should have that option. I'm not spending that much on my kids just for em to tear em up.

And to those underwhelmed with the multi 2.0s, take em out in sunlight. IMO they look a lot better in daytime. Not resell price better, but your opinion might change.

^ Agree

MCs look more vibrant in sunlight, it really does make a difference.

Last edited:
I agree... They're a nice shoe, don't get me wrong. But I'd be upset if I paid resell price for em.

I'm with you on lucids... Still my favorite racer.

MC 2s look just as nice as the 1s did outside in the shade. That's where they really shine. However... Not so much anywhere else. Still very happy with my pair!

Heres my update to the $60 Chlorine Racers I talked about yesterday! Got them. 
Congratsss bro.. for 60, it's a BIG STEAL

I wonder why the seller ask for such a low price

Still looking a decent price for this chlorine in my size

There's one in NT listing, and it is 190 :frown:

And to those underwhelmed with the multi 2.0s, take em out in sunlight. IMO they look a lot better in daytime. Not resell price better, but your opinion might change.
^ Agree

MCs look more vibrant in sunlight, it really does make a difference.

^ I haven't done that yet but I've worn my MC V1 plenty in the day and it's . . . :rolleyes

MC 2s look just as nice as the 1s did outside in the shade. That's where they really shine. However... Not so much anywhere else. Still very happy with my pair!

I've always thought this. I always thought the color would vary by the amount of light the shoes would be hit with. I especially noticed this with the Multicolored Lunar One+.

Had these since last week but forgot to post! Just a generic shot to show you guys my weave. I'll post a more creative/better quality one later, as I find my DSLR charger since i lost it lol. 

quick question : do the upper section of blue lagoon is the same colorway with the upcoming blue 402 pair?

Had these since last week but forgot to post! Just a generic shot to show you guys my weave. I'll post a more creative/better quality one later, as I find my DSLR charger since i lost it lol. 
wow that's a crazy weave. is there a filter on that?

quick question : do the upper section of blue lagoon is the same colorway with the upcoming blue 402 pair?
No, they're different. Go back in this thread and do a simple comparison of the photos yourself. Also, they're not the same as the "Chlorines" for those who've been thinking that. 

The blue on the 402's is heathered while the chlorines are a solid blue.

Happy Flyknit Friday.

Here's my Rainbows in natural shade

IMG_2461.JPG

Back
Top Bottom