OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those copping the Racers from RunningWarehouse, they go even lower to ~$95 when you use "FB15D" instead of RUNBLOG.

Thank you so much for this, I haven't checked this thread in a week. Wanted Blue Lagoons, but I kept putting them on the back burner. Just ordered a pair now....feels "throwback" to get a pair of Flyknits on sale. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Happy

Last edited:
Yea wasn't the eBay pair a sz 10? Mine are 10.5 and were not posted for sale anywhere, got them from a friend.

And thanks. I like the background too. Very fortunate to have all these.

Last edited:
The Oreo 2.0s are seriously beautiful. The heathering and weave colors on them creates such a strong contrast. The 1.0 and 2.0 are both beautiful in their own right, but man... :pimp:

Got my Turq Racers from Running Warehouse - excellent price, shipping, and even retroactively gave credit for the FB 15% discount.

Now I'm thinking of those Blue Lagoons, even if the volt midsole is hideous...

For those copping the Racers from RunningWarehouse, they go even lower to ~$95 when you use "FB15D" instead of RUNBLOG.

Thank you so much for this, I haven't checked this thread in a week. Wanted Blue Lagoons, but I kept putting them on the back burner. Just ordered a pair now....feels "throwback" to get a pair of Flyknits on sale. :lol: :smh:
Ain't that the truth.

I was thrilled when I got my orange racers for $89 shipped. Now it's just absurd how much original flyknits go for.

My dude @703FlipFiend, much appreciated with the code :pimp:. I ordered two pairs of Lagoons, returning the other ones I got from RRS at $130.

Back
Top Bottom