OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Apparently Oreo 2.0s are sitting on shelves everywhere but around my way. No stock locate option available. I'm calling in a favor with a good friend that lives close to a FTL that has them in stock. Hopefully they still have my size by the time he gets there tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Dang, would've gladly helped you out cause they're sitting at the HOH, just moved back to my home town about a week ago tho

Anybody know what this mark is? Had this on my other pairs but it didn't bother me.
Buyer wants to know. Thanks in advance

just finished these up

whoa this looks pretty cool. guess racer uppers dont look as bad as initially thought.

were you still using the same methods that you mentioned a while back to remove the flyknit upper from the sole or did you find a more effective method?

Last edited:
whoa this looks pretty cool. guess racer uppers dont look as bad as initially thought.

were you still using the same methods that you mentioned a while back to remove the flyknit upper from the sole or did you find a more effective method?

Through trial and error I found a safer way to do it with no heat on the upper. Still a lengthy process but I'm getting better. Had a lot of people asking if I'd do the swap for them lol.

Through trial and error I found a safer way to do it with no heat on the upper. Still a lengthy process but I'm getting better. Had a lot of people asking if I'd do the swap for them lol.

Will you be sharing the "safer way"?

i actually tried to use the blow dryer on my flyknits after i saw your tutorial. couldn't get the sole to come off lol.

Dang, would've gladly helped you out cause they're sitting at the HOH, just moved back to my home town about a week ago tho

richh0mie richh0mie , all good but I appreciate the offer. fahqu001 fahqu001 and @Nickthestick91, my boy ended up scooping for me. I'm thinking the FTL employee just told me that they wouldn't do stock locate because his store had the kicks. Obviously I need to try with my local spot instead (duh) AND show up in person. Either way, I will have them in hand next week. Thanks again for the help

Looking at the recent releases, noticed quite a few complaints regarding quality mostly with the Oreo 2.0. Or is it a general trend affecting all colorways?

I noticed recently, my Geckos has what appears to be a "bulge" where the knit meets the toe sole. Only on the right side though, the left pair appears fine. From most pictures I'd expect the knit to form a straight angled line from toe to tongue, but this isn't the case for mine. It can be felt with my fingers, probably the knit being denser in that section forming said mound. Minor, but have anyone else noticed the same thing on their pair?

I've been looking around for those brave blues but nothing under 250 shipped 
ohwell.gif

Nice pick up none the less and it's always good to hear about other members helping out especially for retail. 

Back
Top Bottom