OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
As official unofficial moderator of NT. 

This thread has received it's final warning. If this continues we will be looking this up.

That's a promise!

LET.IT.GO.  

That is all

Can we talk about something other than these Frankenstein shoes ... at least for a few days. Please ...

Last edited:
While everyone is complaining about Lemon not sharing his method, Im already buying donors and ready for some trial and error. NT just a bunch of hungry, spoonfed ppl

While everyone is complaining about Lemon not sharing his method, Im already buying donors and ready for some trial and error. NT just a bunch of hungry, spoonfed ppl
low-key been wanting to sole swap ultra boosts and flyknit racers.

I've been hunting for white trainers for a while and found some for a decent price... Do you think the ol' throw em in a washer will clean the mud up? Because other than the mud they look pretty stinking good. Or do you think they're stained for good?

I ask out of my own inexperience with trainers, I appreciate any input!

`

Last edited:
Anyone in Chicago the Nike booth at the Chicago Marathon Expo at McCormick Place has the Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0s.

Was about to cop a pair of sz 10s but passed, as I wanted the Chicago Marathon edition Zoom Streak 5s more as a souvenir shoe instead. I couldn't get myself to justify getting two pairs of kicks lol

I've been hunting for white trainers for a while and found some for a decent price... Do you think the ol' throw em in a washer will clean the mud up? Because other than the mud they look pretty stinking good. Or do you think they're stained for good?

I ask out of my own inexperience with trainers, I appreciate any input!

ask for some bottom pics

and yes the dirt can be cleaned , ive washed a few idk if itll be 100% cleaned though

2015 Chi Marathon packet pick-up time [emoji]128406[/emoji]

Last edited:
This thread use to be the best on NT, it was amazing with very informative information and looking out for one another. Back door methods, to restocks, to phone numbers of b&m running shops, and hook ups at the Nike trials.

Now we can't even share methods of customization, bickering back and forth, continuing arguing about waiting to be exclusive. Selling a shoe because too many people are wearing the same at the gym or being oblivious when a stranger on the street ask where can I get a pair.

It's became like just another thread in the JB forum.

Last edited:
lets move on. if people just want to stunt let them do it.
ds neos go for about 250-300.

After reading this thread i've started a service to help people get their shoes be it from sites or resellers. Thought that since i dont wanna cop some on good deals I should help some people who want to get them.

Just thought about sharing this since some people here gave me a different perspective. Used to think about exclusivity too but not anymore. Thanks yall

Back
Top Bottom