OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'll preface this statement with, I hate running and I'm not a runner, so I may be talking out of my butt, and I'm sure people that actually does enjoy running, will correct me, too. Anyway, I have buddies that are hardcore triathletes and some that run marathons. To be honest, I don't know any of them that run in Nikes. Myself, the average Joe, just running 2-3 miles to get some exercise,  Lunar Glides work for me. Again, this is just my personal observation, I see the more serious runners in Asics, Brooks, Newtons, etc. I'm sure I overlooked the fact some of them had some sort of Nikes on, but in general, I just don't see it often. Again, i could be entirely off base.

i live in an area where people run a lot, and i agree. Its always asics and brooks

I'll preface this statement with, I hate running and I'm not a runner, so I may be talking out of my butt, and I'm sure people that actually does enjoy running, will correct me, too. Anyway, I have buddies that are hardcore triathletes and some that run marathons. To be honest, I don't know any of them that run in Nikes. Myself, the average Joe, just running 2-3 miles to get some exercise,  Lunar Glides work for me. Again, this is just my personal observation, I see the more serious runners in Asics, Brooks, Newtons, etc. I'm sure I overlooked the fact some of them had some sort of Nikes on, but in general, I just don't see it often. Again, i could be entirely off base.

you are completely 100% correct. No serious runner i know wears nikes.

in this circumstance though, they arnt elite runners like Kipchoge, so they certainly dont get paid to wear a certain brand :lol:

wow oreo on ndc is gone

i was just gonna buy it today, but now its gone

any idea where i can get em on retail price?

Goons, barftops, flaming Cheetos, and other old colorways are $120 on RRS right now. Use code CR15X24E for an additional 20% off.

^ glad I could help

Off topic though, do you guys know of a way to set a price alert or something in NDC? I want to get an email sent to me when a pair of shoes goes on sale (reduced price). Is this possible?

^ glad I could help

Off topic though, do you guys know of a way to set a price alert or something in NDC? I want to get an email sent to me when a pair of shoes goes on sale (reduced price). Is this possible?
There might be better ways to do it, but I'd monitor the page and select the monitor area to the price.

:frown: :frown: :frown:

Anyone know the length of the laces for racer sz11 and where to buy some laces?

Accidentally burned my laces with my cig when I flicked the amber off the cig.

Yea the rope laces on racers are un even, my left shoe has longer laces Than my right one :smh:
What type of laces you guys rock in your racers ? I wear sz 9 by the way

I'm not a fan of rope laces or ribbons on my FK runners, so I use flat laces from LGs or Frees. With them on, they feel slightly lighter...

Last edited:
dude Nike needs to stop ******* around and drop the color way in your avi :nerd:

I've been wondering what they waiting for on that one, or an inverse version of the Black/Whites, they already know that would be a hit.

Hell could drop them every spring for the next few years and they'd all move, too clean

wow oreo on ndc is gone

i was just gonna buy it today, but now its gone

any idea where i can get em on retail price?
Too many restocks for you to keep flopping like this... you don't really want them.

Check your local FTL tho.
indonesia dont have any FTL bro

I use somekind of forwarder tho for ordering from NDC

Don't be lazy, measure the laces you already have. There's your size answer. 
Rope laces seem to be a hit with some around these parts. Google them.
 lol fair enough.

was looking for a quick answer since i was already outdoor and can check local stores. 

but repped for the quick and precise smack down. lol 

Last edited:
Is the shrinking permanent ? Can you do it with a hair dryer after getting shoes soaked in water ?
Any shrinkage is permanent.  I'm sure any way you get them wet and then dry them with heat would work.  I would stuff the toe box with paper to keep it's form if it was me.  If I was gonna shrink a pair I'd wash em, stuff em with paper, dry them with heat.

Back
Top Bottom