OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ you could always ask him....

Those dark grey racers are :smokin wish I was up on racers when they were sitting. Almost pulled trigger more than once, but was more into trainers.

What length and what brand black laces do you guys recommend for my recent racers ( Oreo 2.0 and mc 2.0) these stock laces suck ! I like the flat black laces the older racers had

What length and what brand black laces do you guys recommend for my recent racers ( Oreo 2.0 and mc 2.0) these stock laces suck ! I like the flat black laces the older racers had
http://www.**************.com/product/og-flyknit-laces-back-in-stock it says those are 42 so get 42 lol

Last edited:
http://www.**************.com/product/og-flyknit-laces-back-in-stock it says those are 42 so get 42 lol

Are those flat like the ones that Come stock with the multicolor 1.0 from years ago ?

they originally came with rope but nike switched it up to flat and they bought back the ropes when the oreo 2.0's came out

Good to know , don't you guys think flat laces are easier and look nicer ? And if you want to send me Those flats in a envelope I got you on the stamp fee lol :tongue:

I'm guessing that when you say "black tongues," you're referring to black/white racers with the black tongue? If that's the case, yes black/whites >> oreo 2.0's. Still, oreo 2.0's are very nice and turn heads.

Not sure if serious. Everyone and their mamas has them out here. If they were in fact turning heads, people's necks would be on swivels

Last edited:
Mainly see 4.0s at the gym. Besides me there's only one other guy I've seen rock racers.

got the vivid purple pair in today. brighter than i thought.

Back
Top Bottom