OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wish the new b/w colorway had the white on the outside like the ek1m customs. It why can't they just do an all white shoe?!

I wish the new b/w colorway had the white on the outside like the ek1m customs. It why can't they just do an all white shoe?!

That would've been DOPE! It would also be nice if they could give us some cws with colored outsoles, or even White...

If that new BWV cw does drop in the US, I'll be snipping the FW for a stealthier look. I won't be running in them anyways...

Last edited:

lol wtf these look like the customs ive done in the past on sail volt pairs

theyre legit tho.. looks like a new version of bw(2016) that de beatup was talking about
i saw someone posted these on ebay! i was tripping out! 

Has anyone bought from this seller on IG?
Wanted to ask if this seller sells legit FK.

NDC CA.. did they have a fsr? the remaining stock seem pretty consistent in sizes which makes me think NDC CA got leftovers

I ordered on nike.ca and got the same colourway, any further info from anyone?
I called CS about it... they more or less couldn't do anything.

All just provided a return slip and 15% off code... so if you got some time to burn., hopefully you can at least get the discount code

The "acai berry" color way launches on November 13th on NDC.

Guess I gotta skip therapy on Friday morning.

yeah the NDC release is true, but these have been available via RRS; add to that you had the chance (maybe still do) to use the discount code for about a week now if not longer

picked up mine after tax and shipping for 119

NDC price is not coming close to that

Unfortunately I'm living the Scandinavian dream, where in this lovely age of globalism, they've outsourced collecting the customs tax to the privatized postal service and they, themselves take a hefty fee, which means it's actually cheaper for me to pay the expensive prices here in EU, simply to avoid taxes/fee.

mad.gif

i see no issue with the customs here. This thread moves 1 page per day. You guys saying its clogging the thread and you're going to possibly miss out on Oreo 2 restock #12?

Come on now
laugh.gif

finally got around to going to the mall to grab the "Acai Berry" at HoH

I was able to cherry pick from 3 pairs the manager pulled out for me.. had to pay retail but having a gift card helped out and being able to choose the pattern is clutch.. was gonna order a few pairs from RRS under retail since I was concern about having a pattern I didn't like.. haha.. Acai Berry is quite nice in person..

:lol:

finally got around to going to the mall to grab the "Acai Berry" at HoH

I was able to cherry pick from 3 pairs the manager pulled out for me.. had to pay retail but having a gift card helped out and being able to choose the pattern is clutch.. was gonna order a few pairs from RRS under retail since I was concern about having a pattern I didn't like.. haha.. Acai Berry is quite nice in person..

What was the issue with the patterns? Dark toes?

Back
Top Bottom